zxt titaniums

Daza73

what does everyone think of the zildjian zxt titaniums? are they anygood? they look pretty phat

Jaki

I own the entire range of ZXT's... they amazing in the studio.. but rather quite live.. No matter how hard you hit them. Im using Sabian AAX's now they are much better, quality, sound and just general overall. ZXT's were made to look good and sound bright.

MasterShake89

i hate the titanium zxt. still sheet bronze and sound like poopie just like zbt's....(i own some zbts, its not pretty) save up for A series, A customs, or k customs if u like zildjian.....but if u want some other great cymbals. paiste, saibian, and meinl all have great cymbals available as well.

Solix

michiganice91":2ccr606u said:
they looks good..and sound like aluminum..nuff said..

Truth. Don't waste your money, you'll be buying cast cymbals (A's or A Customs are probably your best bet if you're looking at Zildjian) within a few months.

drummer912

MasterShake89 said:
i hate the titanium zxt. still sheet bronze and sound like poopie just like zbt's....(i own some zbts, its not pretty) save up for A series, A customs, or k customs if u like zildjian.....but if u want some other great cymbals. paiste, saibian, and meinl all have great cymbals available as well.[/quote

haha, poopie. but neways yea wht they said. go with cast.

Rem

i got ZXTs, i begging for money to buy proper cast cymbals

they dont sound terrible, just lack that SOUND you want

666metaldrummer

i had my 16 in crash for 2 years and it still plays and looks like new. and i play metal. but there not that loud but when you mic them up they sound great.