zxt rock ride

shiebcte

I need to upgrade rides and i was looking at this one. Any one have any opinions for or against? i play in a death metal band and i need a good cutting bell on my ride. Is the zxt the way to go?

drummer912

naw man, u def. want some cast cymbals. look at the sabian aa metal-x line, the aa rock ride also has a nice bell. you could go to the extreme and get a z custom mega bell ride. the bell on those it like half the cymbal.

michiganice91

PDP9000":3taqn944 said:
michiganice91":3taqn944 said:
its cheap sheet bronze..buy it if u want crap.
that ride cymbal isnt crap its for drummers that are just starting out
crap is generally what people who are just starting out use..i know when i started i used crap..

drummer912

PDP9000":3kf7iods said:
michiganice91":3kf7iods said:
its cheap sheet bronze..buy it if u want crap.
that ride cymbal isnt crap its for drummers that are just starting out
+1 i know its not the best, but if u dont have the money or have no way of getting more money, then its fine. u gotta do wht u gotta do

shiebcte

phil-drummer":1jsiuk3i said:
id buy it , only cuz i cant afford anything , im in now way a beginner, im just skint
Yea man thats exactly the situation im in. I need a fucking job...

anavrinIV

id rather play the zxt than a z custom mega bell ride...those are probably the worst ive heard. i love my hh raw bell dry ride...lots of ping with a great tone, minimal wash, and a great bell. its expensive but worth it.

shiebcte

anavrinIV":2e23uh1r said:
id rather play the zxt than a z custom mega bell ride...those are probably the worst ive heard. i love my hh raw bell dry ride...lots of ping with a great tone, minimal wash, and a great bell. its expensive but worth it.
Yea i borrowed one of these from a friend of mine when i recorded, hell of a cymbal.

dbkman

zxt, zbt, titanium...= shat! go with sabian. XS20's, cheap, awsome sound. they last long. anything xs20 and above is awsome.