Zilgian k hybrid splashes

Piddywiffle

OMG! To all you Zilgian buffs out there, the hybrid splashes (in my opinion) are by far the best splash you will ever get from a drum set. I wanna collect the whole set :lol:

Howepirate

Piddywiffle":3ldojbhd said:
OMG! To all you Zilgian buffs out there, the hybrid splashes (in my opinion) are by far the best splash you will ever get from a drum set. I wanna collect the whole set :lol:
Not a zildjian fan much but i do really like the Hybrid Splashes they are quite pretty sounding..good luck collecting them all :p

Scott_Hurford

Piddywiffle":3lvbbroe said:
have u got a hybrid splash/s? if so, how are they exactly, i was thiunking of getting 1 my self

Piddywiffle

Maybe I was misleading... I dont own any YET. But my local shop had a 9 and a 10 if I remember correctly. So I briefly got to tap on them, but they sound AWSOME. When struck they give a good stround sound and as they die down they ring with wonderful tones.... :( I want em sooo bad *check his wallet and sighs*