Zildjians in GH3

drummer912

played the demo for Guitar Hero 3 today from Xbox Live Marketplace, and i noticed the drummer uses Zildjian's. It's pretty detailed, you can see the Avedis Zildjian logo as well as the Z Custom logo and the hammering pattern they have. O yea, and the bassist wears a Ziljian shirt.

Just thought I'd share this.

TheYardstick

drummer912":ixsz634d said:
played the demo for Guitar Hero 3 today from Xbox Live Marketplace, and i noticed the drummer uses Zildjian's. It's pretty detailed, you can see the Avedis Zildjian logo as well as the Z Custom logo and the hammering pattern they have. O yea, and the bassist wears a Ziljian shirt.

Just thought I'd share this.
Product placemen FTL.

Here's my small list of changes I want to see for the next one.

Hi Hat Pedal
Second Bass Pedal
More Pads
Ability to change your cymbals at the in-game shop
Addition of ghost notes (hitting the pad once there's a ghost note is just annoying)

Hack_and_Slash

smh, They should be using some other brand. I'm tired of non drummers or noobs saying, dude why didn't you get the zildjians, they're the best.

xdoseonex

Hack_and_Slash":3q6zimun said:
smh, They should be using some other brand. I'm tired of non drummers or noobs saying, dude why didn't you get the zildjians, they're the best.
I dont think they should be using another brand. In my oppinion and alot of other peoples zildjian makes the best cymbals in the world.

Brother_Bong

xdoseonex":2nd7yxwr said:
Hack_and_Slash":2nd7yxwr said:
I dont think they should be using another brand. In my oppinion and alot of other peoples zildjian makes the best cymbals in the world.
+1

Hack_and_Slash

xdoseonex":ge543kzh said:
Hack_and_Slash":ge543kzh said:
I know but you could say that about any of the four main cymbal brands. Don't get me wrong, Zildjian does make amazing cymbals but I'm just tired of people thinking I'm stupid for wanting cymbals from other brands.