Zildjian Zil Bel

Macacones

Hey my friends!!

Please, i want a help of you!
I live in Brazil, and here haven't Zil Bel (Just if you go to store, make the encomend and wait months)...
But i can't test the sound...
And i am a big fan of Sevendust (Morgan, the drummer has one Zil Bel on the top of the ride)

What you say to me about Zil Bel?
A good choise, or not?

Thanks so much!!!

iatemygoat

Zil Bel's will ring out for a LONG time when hit. if you want something with a little less sustain, i would suggest and LP ice bell. i love mine.

phoenix7289

I have a 6.5" Latin Percussion Ice Bell, they are virtually the same thing, just the Zil Bel is about double the price.... buy the Ice Bell and the big Zil Bel and save about $50 or so...

PDP9000

I use the 6.5 one and it is the best effect i have ever uesed i think u can hear the 6.5 and the 9.5 on the zildjian website

screamBRYAN

zil-bel is my next buy :-D

alot of people say how it rings on but you can't hear it in your recordings, it's a nice, tight, and clear ping.

my favorite effect cymbal ever.

Brother_Bong

iatemygoat":3rk5k7za said:
Zil Bel's will ring out for a LONG time when hit. if you want something with a little less sustain, i would suggest and LP ice bell. i love mine.
Yup, that fukker will cut through deeply, but if you play aggressive music with fat bass, two guitars, and deep vocals, sometimes you need to have that cut. I have the 9.5 in. and I love it, haven't played the smaller ones, so I can speak about them.

Kaos

Potatoe Snack":18vgn1j6 said:
Kaos":18vgn1j6 said:
I use mine with a 6" spash on top like a little set of hats.
how does that sound? that intrigues me...
its a quick funky soounding hat but the splash I was using cracked really badly becouse I bought a used piece of crap. I currently looking for another spash as soon as I find one Ill try and post some sounds.

phoenix7289

Kaos":3qqu09e0 said:
Potatoe Snack":3qqu09e0 said:
Kaos":3qqu09e0 said:
I use mine with a 6" spash on top like a little set of hats.
how does that sound? that intrigues me...
its a quick funky soounding hat but the splash I was using cracked really badly becouse I bought a used piece of crap. I currently looking for another spash as soon as I find one Ill try and post some sounds.
Buy either a Sabian AAX or HHX or Zildjian A Custom 6" Splash.