Zildjian ZBT

GiveItAll

So i just bought a Zildjian ZBT splash from guitar center, i wanted to get a splash but wasn't sure which one so i figured i'de try this one, anyone have any opinions on it?

drummer912

most ppl on here seem to think b8s are not good at all, but to be honest, as long as ur not chad smith recording a grammy-hopeful album, or going on world tour, then they are fine. tons of ppl use b8's. some like them, some don't. if it sounds good to then thats all that matter. good luck.

GiveItAll

B8's? lol i didn't get a B8, thought about it but passed....anything to say on the Zildjian ZBT though? :D

drummer912

GiveItAll":1in453qe said:
B8's? lol i didn't get a B8, thought about it but passed....anything to say on the Zildjian ZBT though? :D
LOL my bad dude. I totally forgot tht part. lol. same stuff, just put zbt in its place.
:oops:

Llama_Dude

my drummer in a band I play bass for has a 10" zbt splash and I haven't heard anything better other than a K hybrid.Also, no one cares what the cymbal says on it as long as it sounds good, unless your a label whore

good example Adrian Young uses a 14" ZBT crash and he is a great drummer.
so if you like it get but if you don't, don't settle for shit because you want it know, get what fits your style best.

EOTE_drummer

dbkman":1ock2w1j said:
zxt, zbt, B8. sucks! sabian XS20s and above rule
dude don't diss on things. their is no "best" drum or cymbal. their is no "right" way 2 play drums. its all about the sounds "you" like. personal preference. and personally i would prefer, ZBT's, ZXT's, and B8's over XS20's. i absolutely hate them. i even like scimitars better than XS20's.

EOTE_drummer

GiveItAll":3i89sn8v said:
after a few jam sessions with it i like it, has a good sound to it pretty much what i was looking for
what size u get? i have a 10" and i like it better than my Paiste Rude 12" and my Zildjian Avedis 8"

GiveItAll

its a 10" i was looking into getting a paiste since that is primarily what i play but something drew me to the zildjian lol

Brian L

I actually have the ZBT 10 inch splash. not bad, I dont really need splashes though. as for the B8s. I have one 15 inch thin crash, and if I wasnt so much into zildjian I would probably redo my cymbals into B8s. currently I'm thinking about getting all ZBTs and keeping my A custom crash to go along.

GrindheadJim

I use the 10" ZBT splash on all the recordings I do. It's a great contrast to my Z Custom 12" splash. A good cymbal is a good cymbal.