Your Opinion On PEACE Drums

grimey mike

awsome! i got the custom paragons. sound well good and really easy to get add ons.... i just ordered my new bass drum today! they also have great style and colours. you thinking of buying one?

Pork Sword

I was thinking of getting the DNA's myself...I absolutely sweat the lime green sparkle color they have...and after reading up on them, they sound very interesting (sort of like the premier Gen-X drums, but about 1/2 the price)

I was curious also on the quality of the hardware, ie: lugs, spurs etc....I am also very interested in the paragons too...any info you could kick out would be greatly appreciated.

doublebassdemon

I am new here, hello anyway peace drums sound great I bought a d.n.a. myself. maple shells at a great price. i got a five piece now i will prolly add on though. i like two bass drums. and 1 more tom.

devilspain

was thinking about peace need a new kit sold my old mapex! but getting prices first on a mapex saturn! they sound sweet!! only think is have to order them from england and they prob charge bugger loads for shipping to ireland. oh well.

grimey mike

Pork Sword":2zpwjk5p said:
I was thinking of getting the DNA's myself...I absolutely sweat the lime green sparkle color they have...and after reading up on them, they sound very interesting (sort of like the premier Gen-X drums, but about 1/2 the price)

I was curious also on the quality of the hardware, ie: lugs, spurs etc....I am also very interested in the paragons too...any info you could kick out would be greatly appreciated.
hey, sorry about taking ages to give you info! the dna are pretty good, but your prolly better off with the paragons, espically if you want some custom sizes. hardware is actually really good quality.. i dont have stands or pedal, but as for spurs and lugs both really good quality, as well as all the tom/floor tom clamps.. and nice sturdy legs. on the paragon the bass drum is undrilled so they come with clamps for the toms. i have my paragons in champagne/tangerine sparkle so im pretty sure youll get them in lime green sparkle. i know http://www.kingmidasdistribution.co.uk/ is the uk supplier, but you can see what you can get on there.

hope that helps

mike