Your Favorite Online Music Store

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

Ok.. not sure if this is a repeated topic or whatever but I do most of my drum shopping online.. my main 3 stores are Samash, Musicians Friend and Midwest Percussion.. but a lot of times they have limited stock.. list your favorite online music stores you use and trust and have good prices. I'm sure everyone has a favorite.. what is it?

This could be helpful for everyone here that might be looking for something hard to find.

If there is already a thread like this that I overlooked, please let me know and I will delete this.

Thanks!! :twisted:

Shogun

drummerduba

if you are based in europe rather than usa, thomann is probably the best online music store there is

prices are awesome

for example i purchased a full set of meinl cymbals (2 crashes 2 chinas 2 splashes and a huge ass 22" ride) with all stands nd clamp arms to go with it for just £600

in the uk i would have bin lookin at jus over a grand for all that.

my next purchase will be the joey jordison snare. £170 from Thomann when u usually pay well over £200 in the UK

http://www.thomann.de and click on your home flag on th home page

crackheadback

I agree, Interstate is great. You can get hard to find accessories/parts etc... that Musician's friend doesn't have.

christopherabruce

I used to order from Drums in the Wind mail order, pre-internet. I think most of the common internet sites- interstate, MF, Sam Ash, etc., are about the same. I've brought from each, and received about the same level of service from each, and the price points are all about the same.

Drumosaurus":3t11j3p2 said:
my favorite is woodwind and brasswind.com