• Rap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hip Hop

• Other (list)

• Total voters

drummer912

What's YOUR favorite genere of music to listen to? If this is already a topic, i apologize and plz close it. Also, since there're about a million generes and sub-generes then I will just name the big uns.

musicmaker136

drummer912":bs1u0qlb said:
What's YOUR favorite genere of music? If this is already a topic, i apologize and plz close it. Also, since there're about a million generes and sub-generes then I will just name the big uns.
Well I use play and listen to many genres...I have new ones every week..this week is hip-hop

druming=life

i didn't know if you ment it as to listen or as to play, but i picked classic metal because thats what i like to listen too, but i prefer to play either jazz or funk at the moment, its a toss up

Mikey Ramone

PUNK. not the crappy Green Day, Sum 41 shit. Real Punk.

Bands like Disharge, Minor Threat, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Crass, G.B.H, Subhumans, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, The Casualties, The Unseen... the list goes on.

Thos are the bands I listen to and the styles of drumming I play the most.

Empyreal

Power/Progressive/Speed Metal

Hohoo, it'll never change! However I do have a strong love for progressive/symphonic rock and film scores. :wink:

break the prism

even though ?estlove from The Roots got me into drums, i always loved jazz and blues, because they're the backbone of modern music. i've recently gotten into avant-garde and free jazz. musicians who specialize in free jazz have to have improv skills that just own.

FiestyRedDrummEr

Jazz baby.
It's the best to play..
But at home and in the heart i'm a rock n roll kinda girl.. i love me some rock, punk, and METAL
Just pound it out!

TheYardstick

Classic Metal, Metal, and some late 80s-90s rock, most of the new shit sucks about every 1 in 30 bands is decent nowadays as far as rock goes.

break the prism

like i've said, i;'m a jazz and funk fan (and derivatives of those genres), but i'm also really into Celtic Punk, probably because i can relate to it really well.