your drum tatt2's

iatemygoat

the one on your forearm is pretty sweet.

eventually im gonna get my first drumset (5 piece red Mapex Venus) on my stomache i think and have my navel be the hole in my kick drum haha

Piddywiffle

iatemygoat":9a9fahsd said:
the one on your forearm is pretty sweet.

eventually im gonna get my first drumset (5 piece red Mapex Venus) on my stomache i think and have my navel be the hole in my kick drum haha

:p

Make sure you have your tattoo artist "mic" the bass. Ha. That would be sweet. Your navel in Stereo.

hovis21

Ditto...re: the drum tattoo being next on the list.

I have to get a football related one first on my back but then it's a drum themed one after that. Not sure what it is yet, might just be a pair of crossed sticks.

Leebodrummerman

Well thats interesting. you come from London, yet you're a Melbourne Dees fan? Yeah I'm thinking of getting some drum related ink. something cool, and probably up on my shoulder, or chest, so that when I rip my shirt off in the middle of a solo, people go "Ahhhh." Hehe rock and roll to the max! I'm thinking a flaming drumstick would be cool!

Timekeep69

If you look on the left just above the middle of my arm you see a sword stuck through a drum, it's not the best pic of the tat but you can see it.

break the prism

i have a rhythmic spiral on my right shoulderblade counting from the simplest meters to the most outrageous. (starting at 1-1 on the outside and going inward, ending visibly around 19/18