Young Metal Band's First Demo

Drumming_Animal

Hey there
Just thought i would show you my band, we have just been in the studio and recorded 2 tracks of our own. Any feedback would be great. I personally think that its a rather good demo for a bunch of 16 year olds.
The line-up is:
Drums - Me
Guitar - Ben Taylor
Bass - Will Brown
Vocasl - Matt 'Ewok' Turner
Go to www.myspace.com/antifashioninc to check out the songs.
Like i said we are open for all comments, good, bad or ugly
Cheers

Hack_and_Slash

It's good. I think the name of the band sounds really gay though. I know that metal has nothing to do with fashion but yeah.

Drumming_Animal

i didnt come up with the name for the band, i dont really like it that much but we have built up a reputation with it and dont wanna loose that reputation, unless of course, you know how to change a band name without losing rep?

Hack_and_Slash

Not really. As long as the music is good, people shouldn't care. The only thing is if someone tells their friend about you, he probably won't be too excited to check out a band called anti-fashion.

Hey, one of my first bands was called "Bitchfist"
It sounded kind of dumb, but it stuck with people and it was shocking, since we were a "shock rock" Murderdolls/Wednesday 13/Frankenstein Dragqueens type of band.

SGarrett

Hack_and_Slash":8wlsw3i1 said:
It's good. I think the name of the band sounds really gay though. I know that metal has nothing to do with fashion but yeah.
No way. That name's faaaabulous, daahling. :lol: :p

The music sounds really good. Reminds me a little of DRI.

SINISTER

Hell Fucking Yeah.........Metallica, megadeth, maiden, testament........reminds me of when I was 16.....keep rocking

AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKING NAME!

keep er metal boys

SmellsLikeIan

WOW DRI.....Someone else here has heard of them.....Felix was only 16 I think when he did their first album. It's been a good 8 years since I listened to any of that. I thought Crossover was a really good album as well, but I think it lost them some respect with their fanbase. I also don't think Felix was on that album.

And good stuff by the way Drumming Animal.....Not too keen on the singer, but your drumming is solid.

Mr.Smash

There's waaaaay to much Metallica in this. Sorry man it's not really my style. Don't get me wrong, everything is really tight.. minus the vox. Try switching out of the 4/4 feel too. and get the guitarist to add more to his riffs, they are ok but they need more.