You guys suckered me in.

disrupt13

im gonna try some saluda hi hats and a china,
i get to trade a couple of mine in and trade for em plus a cpuple bucks, thats some service.
Its very nice for them to customize to my preference, and the fact that they returned my emails so quick is another plus.
if they are as good as everyone says i think i might buy a whole set......

which im a friggin' ape when it comes to collecting.

screamkevin

disrupt13":j8oh03fp said:
im gonna try some saluda hi hats and a china,
i get to trade a couple of mine in and trade for em plus a couple bucks, thats some service.
Its very nice for them to customize to my preference, and the fact that they returned my emails so quick is another plus.
if they are as good as everyone says i think i might buy a whole set......

which im a friggin' ape when it comes to collecting.
You won't be dissapointed, Disrupt. Saluda makes a very high quality product. Let us know how you like them!

SmellsLikeIan

Yup. They make nice stuff. Carved drums now, too! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Really nice folks, also. :mrgreen:

Rob Crisp

After all the rave reviews from guys on here I'm actually intrested in hearing them first hand myself. Don't suppose any of you guys know if they deliver to the UK...?

Might have to mail them!

NocturnalDrum

Man they look sick!

I wanna try out the K Hybrids from Zildjian, but I'm saving up to get a whole Rude Paiste cymbal set up. Is Meinl any good or Istanbul?

Llama_Dude

I was wondering if saluda makes some bigger cymbals that are thinner but are good at projecting, like sabian stage crashes.
I'd like to have them for playing on stage.

Howepirate

Llama_Dude":192oya0r said:
I was wondering if saluda makes some bigger cymbals that are thinner but are good at projecting, like sabian stage crashes.
I'd like to have them for playing on stage.
CUSTOM...cymbals

Yes....

GeorgeDemise

I've always wondered how much it'd be for them to ship to the UK too. Also I heard you can trade in cracked cymbals too? I'm guessing they just melt them down again?

screamkevin

GeorgeDemise":1uk3g3mv said:
I've always wondered how much it'd be for them to ship to the UK too. Also I heard you can trade in cracked cymbals too? I'm guessing they just melt them down again?
Can't answer about UK shipping, George, but they do have a trade-in program, and yes, you can trade in cracked cymbals. Some of those end up on E-Bay, some are just junked, but most of them go through some serious testing to analyze what made the cymbal crack, and how it cracked, so that the Saluda R&D dept. can try to avoid that with their cymbals. Every broken cymbal has a story, and Jamie and the staff try to read that story and learn from it.

Brother_Bong

screamkevin":2dwvsbu1 said:
GeorgeDemise":2dwvsbu1 said:
Can't answer about UK shipping, George, but they do have a trade-in program, and yes, you can trade in cracked cymbals. Some of those end up on E-Bay, some are just junked, but most of them go through some serious testing to analyze what made the cymbal crack, and how it cracked, so that the Saluda R&D dept. can try to avoid that with their cymbals. Every broken cymbal has a story, and Jamie and the staff try to read that story and learn from it.
Might have to look into that myself, got a few busted ones. Are they the only company that takes trade-ins, broken or otherwise?

Howepirate

Bong":3ebgn4kq said:
screamkevin":3ebgn4kq said:
GeorgeDemise":3ebgn4kq said:
Might have to look into that myself, got a few busted ones. Are they the only company that takes trade-ins, broken or otherwise?
Only company worth it :)

NocturnalDrum":2ngowm8z said:
Man they look sick!

I wanna try out the K Hybrids from Zildjian, but I'm saving up to get a whole Rude Paiste cymbal set up. Is Meinl any good or Istanbul?
Meinl= A+++ i love them, thats my oppinoin

tragicmistakedrummer":11yctjhe said:
NocturnalDrum":11yctjhe said:
Man they look sick!

Meinl= A+++ i love them, thats my oppinoin
but i happen to use sabian lol