yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

racefan33

kylevater":3bmpsrdf said:
ima session drumer now lol
Kyle please don't take this personally this is more of a rant generally than pointed directly at you but, I really wish that a moderator would just lock this on principle because you didn't explain yourself or put any detail. Your asking/forcing us to ask for details to stroke your ego. I am happy for you, but why make us ask for details instead of just laying it out there?

It's like when somone calls and leaves a message that says, call me I have something important to tell you. JUST FRICKING LEAVE THE INFO ON THE MESSAGE!

Whew, I feel better now.

racefan33

Rockula!":1pmggh3h said:
Now,
Don't you fel like a huge prick huh?
No, my point is still valid. No explanation of what he meant. He could have said "I hit 500 posts, I'm a session drummer"

Racefan is getting angry. Serenity now, serenity now.

drummer912

lol racefan. its ok, everyone does it. congrats kyle, you have officially joined the "spends way too much time on this place" club. man it's a good feeling aint it?

kylevater

drummer912":3fthjb0r said:
lol racefan. its ok, everyone does it. congrats kyle, you have officially joined the "spends way too much time on this place" club. man it's a good feeling aint it?
itis awesome
i want a badge now
and to racefan, i have no idea how any of what you said has to do with me
i posted something saying i had 500 posts
i did that because i was bored out of my mind, and nobody was on myspace
i come back from seeing bee movie (funny as hell btw) and i get to read a rant saying about something that doesnt have to do with me at all

drummer912

racefan33":1eij5qj1 said:
Rockula!":1eij5qj1 said:
Now,
Don't you fel like a huge prick huh?
No, my point is still valid. No explanation of what he meant. He could have said "I hit 500 posts, I'm a session drummer"

Racefan is getting angry. Serenity now, serenity now.
lol ok Frank Costanza.

yea i saw that bee movie kyle, it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.