Yamaha Stage Custom

Potatoe Snack

Does anybody know the difference in the Yamaha Stage Custom Nouveau and the Stage Custom Advantage? Just a question out of curiousity.

screamkevin

Potatoe,

The SC Nouveau features Yamaha's Nouveau lug system, where as the regular SCA does not. The Nouveau system allows head changes without completely removing the tension rods, all you do is loosen them, and then you can pop the rim off at the "nodal point" where the lug joins the shell. It's a heck of a time-saver, and very handy.

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask. I run a Yamaha group on Yahoo for drummers who play Yamaha acoustic drums. Among our members are Yamaha endorsers Erik Smith and Dave Mattacks, and Yamaha USA Product Manager Jim Haler. It's free to join, all you need is a Yahoo ID. You can find the group here, hope to see you there if you are interested:

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/ya ... m_players/

Potatoe Snack

yeah I'll check it out and thanks for the reply. I own the Nouveau but was just wondering about the Advantage as well. I love the lug system, they break here and there but its worth it, I think.