[XtremE87] - Ludwig Accent Custom

XtremE87

Hey all -- i've been lurking around the forum for a while now, and I decided to make an account today.

I've been drumming for about 3 years now, seriously for around a year and a half. Anyways, here is the drum kit I currently play, have had it for about 6 months now. Not necessarily top of the line stuff, but it works very well for what I do and I love it:

Specs:

Ludwig Accent Custom power drum kit (the one with the upgraded hardware).

Pearl chrome snare drum that I have had for a while now, what I first started out on. Not really sure exactly what series it is from.

All Ludwig hardware, except for two PDP boom cymbal stands and a Tama straight stand.

Cymbals:

14" Sabian XS20 Hi-hats
16" Sabian XS20 Medium-Thin Crash
18" Sabian XS20 Rock Crash
20" Sabian XS20 Ride
18" Wuhan traditional china
8" Wuhan splash
10" Wuhan splash

XtremE87

Hey guys, thx for the compliments :)

It's definately comfortable and fun to play, and it's taken me a while so far to find the setup I like. When I bought the kit, I was kind of on a budget, so I decided to go with the XS20 cymbals after I found a box set of 16" and 18" crashes, 20" ride, and 14" hats for $300 total (The 18" was free with purchase.) For the price, these cymbals definately sound great, nearly as good as any other high-end cymbal i've heard. I plan to keep them for quite a while.