Xbox halo users with fast internet

Howepirate

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

Download the xlink thing and it'll allow you to play people on the internet! I've been using it the last couple days and it doesn't seem laggy and underpopulated.

What you have to do is connect your xbox to your router or modem and run the xlink thing(which you have to sign up for but is totally free) and find which game you want to play and join up through the system link thing on the xbox its so sweet. Come join my halo CE games under ActLikeRomans - username

drummer912

o i see now, ha, i read thru the post quick and didnt really get it all this first time. will it work with a 360?

Howepirate

drummer912":2t7n48zk said:
o i see now, ha, i read thru the post quick and didnt really get it all this first time. will it work with a 360?
Yessir. It works with Ps2, Psp ( i think), Xbox, Xbox 360 and i think i'm forgetting some...

It has a million different games you can find servers for and whatnot. It hasnt spammed me or virused me yet so it seems very safe.

Rob the Drummer

Hey man, I don't play Halo, but I do play some Gears. I was hooked on it a few months ago.

Xbox live username: XCrazydrummerX

Add me!

Rob Crisp

Lads, I'm on XBOX live, I actually get paid to talk games on the radio :D

My gamertag is backstickguru

Anyone playing C&C3?

kylevater

man i wish i had an xbox 360
my friend gets mad at me because i play gears of war at his house non stop

xdoseonex

Thats cool. i'd rather just pay $60 a year for xbox live. so i can tet all the benefits. especialy when you have a 360. thers alot more to live then just playing online. My gamertags xDoSeOnEx (same as my forum name and aim name) I play Halo, gears of war, and fear. mostly halo.

BIOSHOCK COMES OUT IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Crisp

Coatedskins":2ax1kere said:
awesome

will it work with rainbow six, im addicted to that

add me

King of Chill
Rainbow Six is cool. Gears is awesome, and I can't wait for BioShock!!

Course the big one is going to be Halo 3.....