Wuhan Crashes, Splashes, and Chinas

evolver311

I am thinking of picking up the Wuhan cymbal pack that includes an 8" and 10" splash, as well as the pack that includes a 16" and 18" S crash with a free 18" china. I have heard good things about these cymbals. I already have a 20'' Zildjian Oriental Crash of Doom, and both 16" and 18" A Custom crashes. Essentially, my cymbals go super dark (crash of doom), to brighter (A Customs). I was hoping the Wuhans would fit in somewhere in the middle. What do you guys think? Should I go for the purchase? I would be saving alot of money, but if they sound like crap then it is not worth it in my book.

Also, is there anywhere where I can hear sound bytes of the Wuhan chinas, crashes, and splashes? Thanks.

Groove

I like Wuhans. Great cymbals ..especially for the price!! I can't say that they'll 100% absolutely fit in your set up with your Zildjians but you can't beat the price so I say go for it.

stump

I have played Wuhan chinas for over 3 years and have not had a single problem. I would recommend using a spring mount for them though. Peace!