WTF

Nessmaster

Bah... that's nothing, I got one of those in my room.... right of the sofa which is next to my super computer and time machine :p

Lancelot Frosty

In all honesty, I want one really bad.
Really really really bad. Damn.
Just make a few changes on how it looks here and there.

This is what I wonder. How do the bass drums sound? Long and like cannons... So, will they be deep but rather cutting? XD

break the prism

must be a bitch to try and match the pitches on the batter and resonant head of those kicks. just the commute from head to head would kill me.

Lancelot Frosty

break the prism":34ac4v2u said:
must be a bitch to try and match the pitches on the batter and resonant head of those kicks. just the commute from head to head would kill me.
That didn't occur to me.
Very good point.

ChrisNichols

EOTE_drummer":1fha7fyk said:
ChrisNichols":1fha7fyk said:
Whoooaaa, I like it. Though I don't think it would really suit my band's genre...
which is....
Bit of a mix, really. I guess you'd call us just rock and roll, hard-edged, not really hardcore though. Our lead singer/rhythm guitarist has a bit of a punk-ish sound going for her, our lead guitarist's really into Randy Rhoads' and Angus Young's kind of stuff, our bassist's sorta funky and I've got a really bluesy touch in my drumming/singing.

But you never know, could turn out to be the perfect kit for our sound. I do love my Pearls though...

Annnnnyway getting a bit off topic here.

Homki890

That looks like that device on sci-fi shows where you put a human and a dog into the large chambers, press some buttons, play a fill, and then BAM!! Their genes have been swapped.

Homki890

Dude_on_Drums

Sweeet. I remember seeing that picture before, but I cant remember where. Looks like it'd be fun to play
It reminds me a lot of the kits Willie Wilcox used to play.
All Alien-like and things like that...

Dude_on_Drums

Lancelot Frosty":4h7o9q92 said:
In all honesty, I want one really bad.
Really really really bad. Damn.
Just make a few changes on how it looks here and there.

This is what I wonder. How do the bass drums sound? Long and like cannons... So, will they be deep but rather cutting? XD
I myself play a Sonor SQ2 X-ray acryllic kit.
I suffered blood and tears to get that bitch(kit). And the only thing I'd ever trade it for, would be that freaky probing-device we're all talking about...
Anyhoo... check out the X-ray kit on Sonor's site, and I think you'll be satisfied with the looks.
My bassdrum is 20" deep (which is kind of deep, I guess), and every time I kick it , it sounds like a hurricane passing by... AMAZING!!!