Who's ready for HALO3!???!

Hack_and_Slash

I can see myself waiting in line at gamestop now. Wearing my halo3 shirt and going through bottles of game fuel. I'm getting the legendary edition too. CHEA

kylevater

im not really sure what the point is of waiting in line for it
i can just get it a week later without waiting in a line that will take hours
but i dont even have a 360, lol

Hack_and_Slash

kylevater":3rvsnqhv said:
im not really sure what the point is of waiting in line for it
i can just get it a week later without waiting in a line that will take hours
but i dont even have a 360, lol
I know what you're saying but it's HALO. The wait is killing me already. Having to wait while knowing it's out and people are playing it, would probably make me suicidal. lol

Arcadeia

haha nice to know im not the only halo fanatical drummer. halo 3 WILL be the best game ever made hands down. i belive this so much i even played 6 gigs wth a master chief action figure stuck to the hoop of my bass drum making my kit instantly better than any kit ever made haha :D

Hack_and_Slash

Arcadeia":3qsuxwd9 said:
haha nice to know im not the only halo fanatical drummer. halo 3 WILL be the best game ever made hands down. i belive this so much i even played 6 gigs wth a master chief action figure stuck to the hoop of my bass drum making my kit instantly better than any kit ever made haha :D
haha that's an awesome idea.

TheYardstick

My friend and I had the idea of getting in line at 4 AM and waiting for hours since he just got his 360, then play it for 48 hours straight.