Who's kit is this?

VicManzo

Hi All ... This is my first post so please excuse me if it's in the wrong place. Someone gave me a picture of this drum kit and I have not idea who's kit it is. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have it on my MySpace and I want to give the owner proper credit ... :)

Thanks to all and have a Happy Holiday,
Vic ...

ChasWied

Hey, All! This kit belongs to my good friend, drum instructor, and boss (I teach, too), Neil Garthly. I believe this picture was in Modern Drummer magazine a while back. Check out Neil's web site www.neilgarthly.com and www.academyofdrums.com, and soon to come, www.drumology.com. Neil lives in NJ, studied with Dom Famularo, and has done many clinics including the Cape Breton drumfest in Canada. Yes, he plays all of those pedals and if you go to the web site you will see and hear him in action! Also, there's a video on www.sabian.com from Cape Breton -- just search for Neil Garthly.

ENJOY!

kylevater

VicManzo":1i8yel7n said:
Hi All ... This is my first post so please excuse me if it's in the wrong place. Someone gave me a picture of this drum kit and I have not idea who's kit it is. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have it on my MySpace and I want to give the owner proper credit ... :)

Thanks to all and have a Happy Holiday,
Vic ...

ino whos they r, an octopuses silly!

dave lynch

Nice kit, but..Ummm..I'm confused...Not sure where to go...NICE THO...I would think that that drummer would use his/her left hand on the hi hat more than the right..Hmmm..Coolsville man ..!!

TheYardstick

PDP9000":3okvbskj said:
not sure but why would you need so many pedals ???????????
It is because they have various other pieces operated by pedals.

Look at Bozzio's kit if you think that's a lot.