Whos goin to summer naam

xdoseonex

I leave for summer naam in 2 days. i know its gonna be nothning compared to winter naam (which was insane) but im still amped.i'll be spending most of my time hanging around the wfd booth and trying my luck in the contest. I made the finals last year but had to fly back to NY before they were held. my pedal is at my practice spqace so i really dont get to practice my drumometer runs ever, i hope i do decent

m

ah, didn't see this thread before I mentioned our NAMM plans in the WSD thread-

we had a show set up on 6th st and were planning on being there for the whole NAMM show, courtesy of Turk Masters and Hornets, but had a couple of last-minute disasters that have derailed those plans. I was really looking forward to it too- though I've heard the Summer show is really small and quiet compared to the Winter session, it's a good chance to really sit down and talk to some manufacturers and make solid contacts.
I'd like to hear your opinions of the show when you get back (and be sure to show us the trophy!)

xdoseonex

thanks, mike from nady was nice enough to send me a badge,i really dont know whjat to expect. winter naam was so crazy and im told this is MUCH smaller.i really wish i would have stayed for the finals in the winter. i would have made 3rd place and gotten myseklf some sweet sticks with my name on the

xdoseonex

iv accually never seen a pair of hornet drumsticks, and i'm really curiouse abou them. sdo theres a good chance i'll accually be huntin that booth down to check out theyre products