Who thinks..............

That i should be allowed on my drum kit for 15 minutes even though my drums are in my brothers bedro

• I shouldnt be allowed on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I should be allowed on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catkel

Its my first time doing a poll, sorry if i do it wrong.

my drums r only in his room cos they wont fit in mine!

Scott_Hurford

man tht sucks, ever think of buying an electronic drum kit? it makes minimal noise, and its much smaller than a acoustic kit.
but u should be allowed to play your drums, even if its just for 15 mins.

~Scott~

catkel

thankyou lol, u know i should!!

Im moving house soon so i'll have more room cos im guna have a seperate room for my kit, but i know their not in my bedroom but i shud be allowed to play on them for atleast 15 minutes. It was only 15 minutes cos im not allowed to play on them after 7pm lol because i live in a terraced house at the moment.

Alcyon

Absolutely not! Your brother's playstation is much more important!

Obviously kidding. What a silly topic. It burns that you have such limited time to play.

catkel

I know!! i cant wait to move now. He's threatened to move the drums out of his room loads of times lol, it gets really annoying!

cgaffka

hey i got an idea??? maybe trade rooms with him?? he can be in the room where drums wont fit and play playstation.. and u can be in the room drums fit in so u can play drums.. win win!

TheYardstick

Drums, they're like a drug man. I get strong urges to play drums while I'm at school and I have to wait 6 hours to play them again.

YOur brother shouldn't deny the time you need on the drums. This may seem a less honorable way out, but if reasoning doesn't work, see if your parents can help with a solution.

Or you can always beat him up until he lets you play drums, if your the bigger brother. :wink:

Flatliner

just tell him to let you play or you'll kill him in his sleep.

Sorry, only child, didn't ever have the sibbling issue.

TheYardstick

Same here Flatline, but I do have the dad-absolutely-despises-loud-noises problem.

So I just normally play before he comes home.