Who is the largest drummer that you have seen?

DrumFiend0206

That's hard to tell, I don't know exactly how big some of the drummers I've seen are.

But as far as big drummers, I'm the biggest I know. Haha.

I'm about 340 lbs. and 6'4".

I don't know how I would gauge myself as far as talent goes though.

anavrinIV

DrewDeLaPoots":1vaizedu said:
gene hoglan is a pretty big dude. check him out. hes also doing the drums for the Deathklok cd. YES!
yeah, ive never seen gene personally but ive seen a picture of him next to a guy i know... the guy is 6'4 and even when gene is slouched he towers over him. and hes about 4' wide.

whens the dethklok cd coming out? i cant wait, i love metalocalypse.

DrewDeLaPoots

anavrinIV":zf08xvia said:
DrewDeLaPoots":zf08xvia said:
gene hoglan is a pretty big dude. check him out. hes also doing the drums for the Deathklok cd. YES!
yeah, ive never seen gene personally but ive seen a picture of him next to a guy i know... the guy is 6'4 and even when gene is slouched he towers over him. and hes about 4' wide.

whens the dethklok cd coming out? i cant wait, i love metalocalypse.
coming out this summer as well as the first season on dvd. so stoked...

Scott_Hurford

i think the biggest drummer i've ever seen is Gorillaz drummer (he aint brillient tho) u dont usually see him in person since u only really see gorillaz as cartoon form. but if u find a human form pic of him you'll see what i mean :eek:

metaldrummer

I dont know the name of the guy, but he is in a local band. He looks at least 225 or something..he is big weight wise, but the guy is cool.

he can play well. the only"fault" is that he plays with a single double pedal. Other than that he has everything else down pretty well

The Heel

metaldrummer":2was3u6c said:
he can play well. the only"fault" is that he plays with a single double pedal. Other than that he has everything else down pretty well
What is a single double pedal?

Jiggarelli

That big dude in Santana now is Dennis Chambers as far as I know. I saw the last tour and it was DC.

The big guy from Princes band is Michael Bland, and he's a bad ass.

I'm not really sure any of this is important. I'm a pretty big dude, but it has nothing to do with my drumming.

It also seems every big/fat musician I see kicks ass, most are bass players that I see.

Also I've been seeing and hearing from alot of bad drummers, what gives?

thisismoc

Abe Laboriel Jr. is not a small guy. Hes been playing with McCartney for a few years. Joy to watch him kick it...