Who is the biggest DML junkie?

Brother_Bong

I'm close, but it's not me. By number of posts it would be SGarrett.
Oh, now wait a minute, I'm the first one to read and respond to a post that is only a few seconds old. It might be me!
I need help............... :roll:

Opopanax

Yeah, I guess I mean quickest to respond, and most average posts per day. Total posts would be the second qualification.. Hmm.. Maybe it is you :)

Mitchell?

I have to say, Bong definitely deserves special mention:

1) First-responder.
2) Over 3,000 posts

That's just impressive.

prowler029

idk its close between mitchell and bong. it seems like every post i read they both have at least one reply along with sgarrett so im not sure

DrumsPlus

The only problem with that is look when Alan joined and then look when Bong joined. What's really sad is that I know Bong is on here all the time, so for Alan to move up the rankings that quick, I mean dude....

Mitchell?

DrumsPlus":33pnmjmz said:
The only problem with that is look when Alan joined and then look when Bong joined. What's really sad is that I know Bong is on here all the time, so for Alan to move up the rankings that quick, I mean dude....
Yeah, you do have to take that into consideration...

This is a tough decision.

Mitchell?

Mitchell?":19cpi0b2 said:
DrumsPlus":19cpi0b2 said:
Yeah, you do have to take that into consideration...

This is a tough decision.
Actually I just check, Alan_ only joined four days before me, but he has 700+ more posts than me. :shock:

zen_drummer

The gavel cracks, and silence falls over the room…

Stump: WE’RE CALLING THIS MEETING OF DML ANONYMOUS TO ORDER… Who wants to start out?

Brother_Bong: Hello, My Name is Brother_Bong, and I’m a DML junkie..
Group: HI BONG!
Brother_Bong: I don’t think I actually HAVE a problem… But I’m here because “a friend” that I have spends a lot of his time on DML, and I think it’s going to effect his marriage. I’m worried about him.
Stump: OK, tell us more about your “friend”, Brother Bong.
Brother_Bong: Well, when he gets home from work, he stops at his computer before he even says hello to his wife… first he checks for PMs then answers them all, and then he checks for posts he hasn’t read. He comments on all of the ones that he finds interesting, and if nothing new gets posted while he’s doing that, he looks for his wife and says hello.
Stump: Does this bother his wife, Brother_Bong?
Brother_Bong: I don’t actually care! The messages need to be answered, it’s IMPORTANT… err… I mean I don’t think HE cares… that’s what I meant to say!
Brother_Bong: I was talking about my friend, just then…
Cheerful-Bear: Cats make nice friends…
Stump: Right.. they do.. but getting back to your “friend”, Brother_Bong… How is all of this effecting “his” home life? Is his wife getting angry about this…
Brother_Bong: She doesn’t want to have sex with me any more… err… with HIM any more…
KyleVater: hehehe.. he said sex… hehe
Brother_Bong: Kyle stop thinking about your mom…
Metalhead94: he DID say sex… I heard him…
Brother_Bong: ENOUGH with the sex…
Cheerful-Bear: Cats have sex… I’ve seen it.
Zen_Drummer: But you HAVEN’T had sex, cheesy-bear, so DON’T COMMENT on it! Sheesh…
KyleVater: He should meet my MOM!
Metalhead94: HAHAHAHA
Timekeep69: Here we go…
Stump: Kids, knock it off! Brother_Bong… you’re not REALLY talking about a friend, are you?
Brother_Bong: F*ck YEAH, I’m talking about ANDY!
Stump: Brother-Bong… we don’t use real names in here… I assume your talking about our friend DrumsPlus?
Brother_Bong: Yeah… Andy… His wife is TOTALLY hot, and he’d rather buy cymbals! Do you see HIM here at this meeting? Noooo… he’s BETTER than us… He doesn’t have a problem with all of this… he’s in COMPLETE DENIAL!
Stump: Well, Brother_Bong, let’s talk about YOUR experiences.
Brother_Bong: Huh? ME… Why ME? How about YOU? You’re so hooked that you became a MOD… and Timekeep… he’s a Mod too… what about Zen_Drummer… he’s not a mod but he blew his vacation money on drum road trip… and SGARRETT… where’s HE in all of this? IT’S NOT A PROBLEM I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM…. (falls to the floor, sobbing)
Stump: Bong?
Brother_Bong: yes?
Stump: Are you ok?
Brother_Bong:: yes…
Stump:… are you sure?
Brother_Bong: Yes… But…
KyleVater: hehehehe… he said butt…
Cheerful-Bear: I want a tattoo of a cat on my butt, with a tattoo of a cat on its butt…
Zen_Drummer: Lookit, Cheeseball-Bear… You don’t HAVE any tattoos; so don’t TALK about tattoos… kabeesh?
Cheerful-Bear: What’s that supposed to mean…
Zen_Drummer: It means “GET IT?”
Cheerful-Bear: Oh, that’s like a cat!
Stump: WOULD YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF?
Zen_Drummer: Consider it knocked… back to you Bongster…
Cheerful-Bear: I like cats…
Brother_Bong: Yeah… where were we?
Timekeep69: You were just about to have a breakthrough…
Brother_Bong: I thought I was too, but I’m starting to see what my problem is! The problem is all YOU guys…
Stump: Bong, you need to OWN this problem… It won’t get better till you can admit you have a problem…
Brother_Bong: My problem is YOU GUYS! How can I miss even ONE MINUTE of all this banter? This is like the freakin BRADY BUNCH on STEROIDS… but without the nosey maid…I mean… I watch Zen and CB go at it, can you walk away from it? It’s better than REALITY TV, and because it’s ACTUAL reality… well kind of… we’re not sure if Cheerful-Bear is even real or not…
Cheerful-Bear: Cats are real…
Brother_Bong: IF I miss a day… who will look after KYLE?
Timekeep69: I’m sure Kyle will be fine…
Metalhead94: I’m glad I went to YOUR road trip instead of his!
Stump: we’re getting off track here…
Brother_Bong: What I’m SAYING is there can’t be a 12 step program to get away from all this… this is the best part of my LIFE! Why would I avoid it… I only do 8-9 posts a day… Mitchel? Is just as bad… and he’s not here! Andy does NEARLY as many, where is he? AND WHY is Zen_Drummer here… he only posts 2-3 times per day…
Zen_Drummer:… anything over 2 posts a day is a junkie, Brother_Bong…
Brother_Bong: REALLY?
Zen_Drummer: Ayep… really…

Brother_Bong: Hello, My Name is Brother_Bong, and I’m a DML junkie..
Group: HI BONG!
Cheerful-Bear: Is a bong like a cat, or is a cat like a bong?
Zen_Drummer:… Have you ever HAD a bong, clueless-bear…
Cheerful-Bear: errrr…. No?
Zen_Drummer: Then do us all a favor and SHUT UP, WOULDJA?
Cheerful-Bear: Is a bong like a cat?

SGarrett

Wow. Someone got a little bored. :lol:

I've been fairly busy the last month or so, so I haven't been around as much as usual. I'm probably still the biggest post whore, though.

Hats off to Bong though...and now caps off to bong, heh.

Opopanax

That is hysterical. Thanks, Zen..

I will be making my final decision tomorrow, after marinating on this overnight :)