• Masterwork

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rem

Which you Prefer.

Its a Pondering topic.

I myself am a Zildjian man.

But im partial to a bit of Meinl especially Byzance

If you don't know that there is no cymbal manufacturing company like Istanbul (there is Istanbul Agop and Istanbul Mehmet), then don't post them in the survey at all.
Shalaq

anavrinIV

whichever one wants to sponsor me. right now i have sabians, paistes, a zildjian, and a wuhan and im doing my damndest not to be biased toward any of them. if i were forced to pick one, everything i need is in sabian but right now i like my mix and i dont plan on changing it except to add more (and maybe replace a crash...)

SuNoAnBuKi

I'd have to go with either Sabian or Meinl should they ever want to have me on their rosters. Until then, I'll keep mixing it up.

Rem

michiganice91":3atsbh7k said:
i wanna know why sabian vaults r so much cheaper than zildjian a customs
good question

i do have to admit, zildjian do overprice their cymbals a little

andybfrank

Coatedskins":2q7gky2m said:
michiganice91":2q7gky2m said:
i wanna know why sabian vaults r so much cheaper than zildjian a customs
good question

i do have to admit, zildjian do overprice their cymbals a little
I think that depends on where you are. Where I live, Paistes are the most expensive, then sabian, then zildjian is the cheapest.

Rem

yeah its really weird, i know i can buy meinls from spain and ther really cheap. but its a ballache gettin them to england

Scott_Hurford

my my my, this is my first post in a good few months :eek:
Zildjian! my personal favorite, i love the sound of a Zildjian cymbal, Avedis and A custom, still stand as being my favorite line.

Rem

Rob the Drummer":ijwj47ce said:
You also forgot to put Saluda on there. I know some people that are sponsored by Saluda.
ive just been on their site, they look pretty good!

drummer4thefreaks

Coatedskins":5kzung2p said:
Which you Prefer.

Its a Pondering topic.

I myself am a Zildjian man.

But im partial to a bit of Meinl especially Byzance
Zildjian all the way ;) I like other types too, Sabian AA and HHX take my fancy, and a few meinl makes, but i would only play them if either randomly chosen for endorsement, or they were on a kit that isnt mine.

screamkevin

I'm a Saluda Endorser. Prior to playing Saluda, however, I was a Zildjian player for 31 years. But I'll never play anything but Saluda again.

skitch

I am mainly a Zildjian man myself, but I do like what Sabian is doing - they are really raising the bar on technology and hammering.