Where u guys buying ur stuff?

bigbarlow412

trying to find new stores either online or within PA,DE,NJ area. i'm tired of sam ash and musicians friend. 2112 i've been pretty happy with but still looking for more stores.

screamkevin

If you're in PA, there's only one place to go...Dale's Drum Shop in Harrisburg. It's a 5-Star drum retailer, and they carry all major brands of gear, including drums from Tama, Gretsch, Pearl, Yamaha, DW, and Ludwig, and Zildjian, Sabian, Paiste, and Meinl cymbals. Every employee is a working drummer, so you'll never be sold something by a guitarist or keyboard player. All drums, all the time.

www.dalesdrumshop.com

I'd post a Mapquest for you, but there are 3 Avondales in PA, one in Chester Co, one in Luzerne Co, and one in York Co. Just pick the one you live in and get directions to Dales Drum Shop, 4440 Fritchey Street, Harrisburg.

Here's a few pics:

Dale's freaking RULES. And the prices cannot be beat. By anyone. Even MF.

Alcyon

Sweet sweet mary, (one toke over the line) that is an awesome store. I wish I lived near it.

skitch

screamkevin":249ijnom said:
If you're in PA, there's only one place to go...Dale's Drum Shop in Harrisburg. It's a 5-Star drum retailer, and they carry all major brands of gear, including drums from Tama, Gretsch, Pearl, Yamaha, DW, and Ludwig, and Zildjian, Sabian, Paiste, and Meinl cymbals. Every employee is a working drummer, so you'll never be sold something by a guitarist or keyboard player. All drums, all the time.

www.dalesdrumshop.com

I'd post a Mapquest for you, but there are 3 Avondales in PA, one in Chester Co, one in Luzerne Co, and one in York Co. Just pick the one you live in and get directions to Dales Drum Shop, 4440 Fritchey Street, Harrisburg.

Here's a few pics:

ANd they are friendly over the phone as well - I have had some ealings with them and I am out of state.

I personally try to avoid Guitar Center, Musiciansfriend (GC online), and guitar center online.

pasta

Gelb Music, zZounds, RMC Audio (especially great prices on electronic stuff), Steve Weiss Music, WWBW.com

Scogar

I really happen to like Musicians Friend. Most of the stuff I order from them (apart from cymbals) are at my door in 3-4 days on the lowest shipping selection.

All of the stores around where I live are overpriced and don't have the greatest selection. I wish I lived closer to a Guitar Center or Sam Ash...but for now, Musicians Friend is doing the trick! :wink:

goatatl

I've found Interstate & Giardanelli to be cheapest; Plus free shipping if you're order totals over $100.00 (mine usually do). I can, however, vouch for Atlanta Pro Percussion as far as a B&M; I'll ALWAYS choose them over GC,if I need something that night, and there's a GC a mile from my house!

Mainiacdrummer

yeah dude i live like a hour away from dales... theyre way cheaper than guitar center and musicians friend and all of the other internet sites ive uses.. for example i got a zildjian sweet ride for 220 with the tax included and gc sells them for 245 without tax.. its deffenatly the best place ive everbeen to.. and they have a HUGE selection. its unbeatable.

Brian L

I try and get my cymbals at musiciansfriend.com cause when I buy them a guitar center, they already have figure prints all over them or stick marks. I get my stands, drums, and hardware at GC. I dont really have much of a choice really. but its all good considering that i'm just getting started, so I dont except much right now.

skitch

Scogar":2b1puki4 said:
I really happen to like Musicians Friend. Most of the stuff I order from them (apart from cymbals) are at my door in 3-4 days on the lowest shipping selection.

All of the stores around where I live are overpriced and don't have the greatest selection. I wish I lived closer to a Guitar Center or Sam Ash...but for now, Musicians Friend is doing the trick! :wink:
Guitar Center owns musicians friend.

Lancelot Frosty

screamkevin":3g01q6a7 said:

www.dalesdrumshop.com

Here's a few pics:

OMG.
I THINK I JUST DIED.