where can i find an axis beater?!?!?

iatemygoat

ive got the sonic hammers but i dont like them. i put my DW beaters on and those seem to be doing it right for me but i would really like the normal axis beaters. for some reason im having a hell of a time finding an online store that carries them. anyone know any online stores that might have them cuz im not waiting another 2 months like my other replacement part took to get here straight from axis (which by the way still hasnt arrived)

Howepirate

iatemygoat":3e0dkri3 said:
ive got the sonic hammers but i dont like them. i put my DW beaters on and those seem to be doing it right for me but i would really like the normal axis beaters. for some reason im having a hell of a time finding an online store that carries them. anyone know any online stores that might have them cuz im not waiting another 2 months like my other replacement part took to get here straight from axis (which by the way still hasnt arrived)
http://www.midwestpercussion.com/hardware/axis.html

xdoseonex

are you talking about the round ones with the target on the top, or the ones that have the flat contact area like the sonic hammers do? and did u buy them yet? lemme know

iatemygoat

xdoseonex":2lb0f17i said:
are you talking about the round ones with the target on the top, or the ones that have the flat contact area like the sonic hammers do? and did u buy them yet? lemme know
the round ones. waiting for my next paycheck to order them.

xdoseonex

haha, try. i have a pair of regular shortboard axis pedals, then my dad ordered me a set of longboards so i can practice for the wfd contest. they ended up getting backordered for a long ass time and thrye astill not here, then since i won theyre giving me a set of longboards in black. so i have a set of axis pedals here and 2 more on the way, and they both come with hammers. you need my round beaters more thawn i do