where are you guys all from?!

Rockula!

mortem":21n86uz1 said:
Rockula!":21n86uz1 said:
Ha Ha Ha
That's funny
I didn't know Texas had a border?
I meant the US border in Texas... ¬¬
It is meant to poke fun at the incompetance our government is showing at keeping our borders secure

Minneapolis-
I will be recording with Marko (no last name) of Back alley studios (and Back Alley Band)
He produced the last album I appeared on which was the debut album for the band Autonomy
I lived in Mpls from 2000 to 2004
When Autonomy refused to tour, I left and came back to Dallas to regroup and figure out what I wanted to do with the last few decades of my life

I am not necessarily moving there
I will just strip down my life so much that I can pretty much go anywhere that I see an opportunity
Since I will be a solo artist, I can also whore myself out to bands that I see as interesting whilst maintaining my own sense of artistic satisfaction
Maybe I'll see you up there
I will be there in late June or July

TheYardstick

Las Vegas, Nevada.

And to prevent any further questions, no I do not live in a Casion or Night Club or Hotel. Yes, I do get dumb questions like that a lot. :lol:

Piddywiffle

Champaign/Urbana Illinois.... U of I town and lemme tell ya. If it doesn't smell like booze in the streets... then your not outside

iatemygoat

Rockula!":2cawp0q2 said:
mortem":2cawp0q2 said:
Rockula!":2cawp0q2 said:
Ha Ha Ha
That's funny
I didn't know Texas had a border?
I meant the US border in Texas... ¬¬
It is meant to poke fun at the incompetance our government is showing at keeping our borders secure

Minneapolis-
I will be recording with Marko (no last name) of Back alley studios (and Back Alley Band)
He produced the last album I appeared on which was the debut album for the band Autonomy
I lived in Mpls from 2000 to 2004
When Autonomy refused to tour, I left and came back to Dallas to regroup and figure out what I wanted to do with the last few decades of my life

I am not necessarily moving there
I will just strip down my life so much that I can pretty much go anywhere that I see an opportunity
Since I will be a solo artist, I can also whore myself out to bands that I see as interesting whilst maintaining my own sense of artistic satisfaction
Maybe I'll see you up there
I will be there in late June or July
haha NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!! im recording with him right now!

well everythings finished we just need some money to lay down new vocals and mix everything. He's a fuckin character aint he?

Rockula!

I could record with many people here in Dallas but Marko and I have built quite a friendship
He's extremely open minded and cares more about giving the artist what THEY want than putting his stamp on something
He has no illusions about being some million dollar producer

We have been discussing my new project since the day I conceived it and knows what is going on in my head (poor guy)
I didn't really want to leave Mpls because it is pretty cool up there
I just needed to get away from my Ex (and I 'aint talking about girlfriend)

Mpls seems to have a bit more open mind but there are still lots of trend zombies who think stuff like Black Flood Diesel and Smilin' Liar are original music
There is a good arts scene there and that's what I intend to exploit

Tell Marko that I said "Put a shirt on!"
A vest with no shirt is just not what the kids are wearing nowadays