What's the best drumset you've ever played?

loop

Hmmmm, my mate's Yamaha Recording Custom and my Performers, of course :twisted:

bunnybunny

juNgle beatZ":1cbw63zs said:
I never had the opportunity to play anything better than Yamaha stage custom :roll:
SCs are great kits IMO. The best kit I played was Gretsh Catalina Birch. I really love those babies

m

best I've heard out of the box was a Spaun kit;
I've never seen anything sound that good right out of the shipping crates before. Wow.

Price tag also made me say 'wow.'

loop

I've never had a chance to play a 'custom drum company' kit like Spaun. I'd love to

Qbs

me too 8)
I have to agree with FunkyDrummer - I also love that round low tone that the MMX provides. so sweeeet :)

Tool_Drummer_Zach

The greatest set i have ever played on and beileve playing on somthing like this makes you fucking nervous cause you dont wanna break it or ne thing my old drum teacher Has a pearl master's kit and it register's for around $35 Grand belive me its insane its all custom

Jaki

any kit with 2 kick drums, and more than 4 toms.... off course it would have to be either a Tama Starclassic, a Custom Mapex ( Probaly a V or M Pro or Orion ), Pearl Master or the Electric Roland kits.

grimey mike

gotta say my new one too! custom peace drums and percussion! so lovely! and ludwig rocker! i like the yamaha stage customs too, nice feel to them.