whatcha playin on?

Howepirate

Most of you know i play an Axis X longboard double pedal with the E-Kit triggers on it.

I dont think theres a better pedal out there. The technology really works and isnt some BS market scheme either.

Love Em'

Jriddim

i use an axis x single pedal and I dont like it... I thought i liked it, but then I realized it has no chain "give" feel to it it that i really like. Im about to get a dw 5000 and call it a day

Hack_and_Slash

I'm using the Iron Cobra Jr double pedal right now. It was good at first but now, I realize that the slave pedal is no where near as responsive. I don't need an amazing pedal, just something that can be tightened and have an equal slave pedal. I'm thinking of the regular Iron Cobras.

druming=life

i'm using the PDP double pedal currently, its ok, a good pedal to learn the basics on it, but its a little heavy, but i have the elminators on layaway at a music store and i'll be soon getting those when i pay them off

anavrinIV

iron cobra powerglide double, springs fairly tight. i love the feel of this pedal but i want to get an axis zero backlash driveshaft to get the slave up to par. id like to try axis pedals again just to see if i like them, may end up getting a set later if i like them enough.

SGarrett

The slave side of a DW5000 double pedal. I've thought about buying a DW9000 but this one does everything I ask of it.

SuNoAnBuKi

DW 7000 double pedal with plastic beaters and weights on both. Timekeep, how's that Drumnetics pedal workin for you?

Hack_and_Slash

SuNoAnBuKi":coibb6br said:
DW 7000 double pedal with plastic beaters and weights on both. Timekeep, how's that Drumnetics pedal workin for you?
How do you like the DW7000? I went to the store and tried that and the Iron Cobras again. I actually liked the DW7000 more.

Howepirate

Timekeep69":1xegl133 said:
SuNoAnBuKi":1xegl133 said:
Workin like a dream!
Whats the feel on that baby? Ever try axis? Whats the comparison?

Timekeep69

I used to have Axis pedals. Drumnetics have a slight bouncy/floaty feel to them. The thing I didn't like about the Axis pedals is that they didn't have much resistance. The drumnetics pedals have the smooth movement and you can adjust the resistance from minimal to maximum.

I switched from DW9000's to Drumnetics if that tells you anything.