What stick do you play?

If you could only play one type of stick one model for the rest of your career what would it be?

for me its without a down Pro-mark American Hickory 7A super fast super comfortable and have great durablity compares to other 7As ive played from vater and vic firth.

YELLOW_TOAD

I use SILVERFOX drum sticks...They are the most durable sticks I've ever used.

I was a die-hard ProMark and Vater user for 25 years...but when I tried these sticks, I couldn't believe how long they lasted.

Most drummers...(unless you were in a marching band) have never heard of them.

DRUMSMYWIFE

Probably Vater Los Angeles a Nylon Tip, If I was officially on the Vater Roster, I would want them to send me bricks of 5A's!

nydubber

Neil Peart's by Pro-Mark - I love 'em. Even if they didn't have a perfect weight, length and feel I'd STILL use them forever because they are the longest lasting sticks I've ever used. Only on my second set and I started using them 6-7 months ago.

This coming from someone who was going through 2 sticks a month. One stick in 6+ months playing and the stick I replaced it with last month still looks new means I didn't just get lucky w/the first two.

Rob Crisp

I've gone up and down in size, almost always Vic Firth. Quite honestly if you give me some regular 5A's I'm set.

jaundiced

I've been using Hornets 5b's for the last year or so. I also break out some of my old Vic Firth F1's from time to time for practicing as well.

i use zildjian absolute rock, the double butt ones, with red vater grip tape, they last long, and pull a fat sound from my drums. i've been considering trying the morgan rose double butt sticks, has anybody tried those and if so are they better than the absolute rock ones?