What is your favorite drum shop!

Dale

Drum City. Ph #. (02) 9569 3855. Fax. (02) 9569 4977. Lv1, 498 Parramatta Rd Petersham NSW Australia.

Talk to Craig, Preston, Luke or Andy. Great guys all who will give you the very best of service and a great price.

If seeking lessons, speak to Bruce.

Thnaks for giving me the opportunity to advertise. :D

screamkevin

Dale's Drum Shop, in Harrisburg, PA. Dale's is a Five-Star retailer.

Very cool place, owned by Dale & Gail Wise. The entire staff are working drummers, so you're not going to get a cymbal sold to you by someone who knows nothing about your instrument.

Outstanding service, great selection, and unbelievable prices.

Check 'em out on the web at http://www.dalesdrumshop.com

Tell them Kevin sent you.

*Note - Dale's does not currently ship outside the US. Sorry*

Nigel Letter

I gota throw one out for Forks Drum Closet in Nashville TN. Small building but what a selection they have. I had to be dragged out of there after about two hours and I only got to see 1/4 of the stuff they had. Their used selection is awsome!

Metropolis1021

Well Actually i don't know of any in Florida besides AJ's and it closed. I figure instead of posting a new topic, I could ask here: Does anyone know a good drum shop in Florida?? preferably in the Tampa Bay area.

Spydr2000

screamkevin":3j559xuf said:
Dale's Drum Shop, in Harrisburg, PA.

Very cool place, owned by Dale & Gail Wise. The entire staff are working drummers, so you're not going to get a cymbal sold to you by someone who knows nothing about your instrument.

Outstanding service, great selection, and unbelievable prices.

Check 'em out on the web at http://www.dalesdrumshop.com

Tell them Kevin sent you.

*Note - Dale's does not currently ship outside the US. Sorry*
Dales is the PLACE!!

NCdrummer

Drum Shops are hard to come by in my neck of the woods. Sam Ash has a store in Raleigh that is really great. I get a lot of my stuff either from their store or online.

dammow

NOTTINGHAM DRUM CENTRE. its local, staff are all helpfull with everything i need there and if they havent got it- they will get it!!

what more could i ask for?!?!

[only downside is the website= crap] lol

pooJken

Jac Bogers Drumstore (Holland)

I get nice deals at him and he knows drums
And i get honnest answers to my questions