What is your favorite drum company?

What is your favorite drum manufacturer?

• Mapex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl

• Tama

• Ludwig

• Taye

• Yamaha

• Drum Workshop (dw) or Pacific

• Sonor

• Gretch

• other (add what I left out in your post)

• Total voters

drumdug

Vote for your favorite drum manufacturer. I voted for Mapex. I think they sound great and it's very easy to get components (extra drums, hardware, etc.).

Qbs

Pearl - If I had the money I wouldn't hesitate and bought a new MMX 20x16, 10x10, 14x14 :)

TDRUMP

:D I GREW UP ON TAMA'S AND BEING A ROCK GUY, THEY ARE A GREAT ROCK DRUM. I FEEL LIKE I'M PART OF THE LARS ULRICH, DAVE SILVERIA FAMILY. TAMA DRUMS SOUND GREAT ALTHOUGH I JUST PURCHASED A SET OF TAYE DRUMS. THEY SOUND GREAT TOO, BUT I WISH I COULD AFFORD A SET OF STARCLASSICS

Qbs

drumdug":295vm21p said:
Carter":295vm21p said:
I'd kill to own a dw set:)
Yes, they are sweet...but expensive
I've tried a DW drums (don't remember anything but the "collectors" name and a satin finish ;]) and after playing it and hearing DW drums on a few gigs and other ocasions I can tell that those drums are not for me :)

Mefiu

my dream kit is Yamaha Recordin Custom (20x16, 10X8, 12X8, 14X14, 16x14) in white or black color ;)

caulkie

My first kit was a make up of some obscure 60's kit with a gretsh power tom for added power :shock:

Then I got a premier beginners kit, traded that in for a Ludwig 5-pc pro kit that sounded the nuts, added a bass drum as I was in a rock band at the time.

Traded that for a Pearl ELX fusion kit, now on my second and I've always wanted a Yamaha kit and have just put a deposit down on a Yamaha shell kit, Custom Advantage in steel blue, pics to follow.

I really like the ELX I have at the moment, and my wife stunned me by saying "Keep both Darling, you know you want to" What a top babe am I married to? :lol: 8)