What is neaded to set up triggers?

mastinofpuppets

You will need a drum module (ie. Alesis DM 5 or the like), the actual triggers for each drum you plan on triggering and their corresponding cables (as well as any output cables) and a lot of patience. A few things that have made my life easier include a rack mount (for the module) and a small amplifier stand to place the rack on. Another thing to consider is a small, powered monitor (JBL Eon) but you can use headphones for the time being.

Trust me, read the manual that comes with the module and, through trial and error, you will find a setting that works for you and your playing style.

Hope this helps.

iatemygoat

mastinofpuppets":1guxcy7e said:
You will need a drum module (ie. Alesis DM 5 or the like), the actual triggers for each drum you plan on triggering and their corresponding cables (as well as any output cables) and a lot of patience. A few things that have made my life easier include a rack mount (for the module) and a small amplifier stand to place the rack on. Another thing to consider is a small, powered monitor (JBL Eon) but you can use headphones for the time being.

Trust me, read the manual that comes with the module and, through trial and error, you will find a setting that works for you and your playing style.

Hope this helps.
hmmmmm maybe i should start reading that manual haha

mastinofpuppets

iatemygoat":1a7s9zfi said:
mastinofpuppets":1a7s9zfi said:

Hope this helps.
hmmmmm maybe i should start reading that manual haha
I know, it went against all of my man instincts but it helped. I swear. haha.