what good deals have you gotten on cymbals

loop

I got my 13 Paiste sig heavy hats for 150$ and my 22 Paiste 2000 Power Ride for 100$ 8)

Mefiu

Zildjian A New Beat Hats 14" - 125 $ 8)
Paiste SF Reflector Thin Crash 16" - 120 $ 8)

:twisted:

dannydrumperc

Brand new 18" K crashride for $179 including shipping to Puerto Rico (around $30) :shock: . Most online stores had it around $210.

$ 210 - $179 = $31, plus $30 for the FedEx 2nd-day service; $61 less. That's a bargain! 8)

Don't remember the name of the retailer, but it was on an ebay store.

Another bargain was on a LP cajon at samash.com - $167.99 and free shipping.

Carter

dannydrumperc":2oxxpdx2 said:
Brand new 18" K crashride for $179 including shipping to Puerto Rico (around $30) :shock: . Most online stores had it around $210.

$ 210 - $179 = $31, plus $30 for the FedEx 2nd-day service; $61 less. That's a bargain! 8)

Don't remember the name of the retailer, but it was on an ebay store.

Another bargain was on a LP cajon at samash.com - $167.99 and free shipping.

that's a bargain!

paul89

Hmm... Where Do you buy yours cymbals?? Ebay?? I suprise ,that you buy everything for this price :) I want, too !! :)

scenekidsblow

14"A Zildjian Rock Hi hats $135
22" Paiste 3000 heavy ride $100

Got both of these for $80 at a flea market

18" A Zildjian china boy low
22" A Zildjian Ping Ride

anavrinIV

when i got my ride it was supposed to come with a free 14" hhx crash while supplies lasted but they didnt have any in stock, so i talked the guy into giving me a 14" aaxplosion for $30. not bad, but free would have been better.

devilspain

my best deal is my AA metal x ride for £40 off my drummer friend its had its use and now rest peacefully bhind my kit. brill ride.

Animal

My best bargain EVER, was witout doubt when I went to Istanbul (Turlkey) on holyday a couple of years ago:

Istanbul Mehmet, Handmade 12” Hi-Hats, Ergun GÃ¥rkey Signature
Istanbul Mehmet, Handmade 9” Splash
Istanbul Mehmet, Handmade 10” TÃ¥rk Bell
Istanbul Mehmet, Handmade 18” “Sultan series” Crash

All together I payed something like 340 US Dollars!

(In Norway, I'd say I'd have to pay about $ 700 more! Yes. :roll: )

I also bought a huge, Egyptian Derbuka, made of copper and with beautiful engravings. It only costed around 30 US Dollars.

(LIke this, but much more beautiful than this!)

The next time I'm going to buy at least 3 cymbals at the same time, I'll combine this with a trip to Istanbul. That way, you get the trip for free plus pocket money, compared to what I have to pay for stuff like this in my native country Norway.

I would say this is the place to go to buy cymbals,. Period. 8)

Animal

Qbs":3lf4x90z said:
Animal":3lf4x90z said:
Istanbul Mehmet, Handmade 10” TÃ¥rk Bell
I've just ordered me a Agop Turk Bell 10" for 50$ 8)
Good for you!!! :D

You will not be disappointed, I can assure! 8)

50 bucks, huh? Not bad!
I paid around $ 175 for the hi-hats,
around $ 60 for the 18" crash.

That leaves about $ 105 for the 9" splash and the 10" tårk bell, or about the same as I payed, if you divide this sum to two.

I'd say you got yourself a bargain there, pal! 8)

Qbs

I'd have to pay about 100$ for a new 10" turk bell here in Poland so I'm happy that I've found one half price :)
The thing is that I'm not planning on using it as a bell :> (I've got that covered by a 4" Paiste 2002 accent cymbal) - I intend on making a 10" closed hi hat with the turk bell being the top cymbal. it's gonna be wicked :)