What foot technique do I use?

Howepirate

Man i wish i had a camera. I got to 260 with relative ease the other day, though it burnt me muscles like no other lol.

Rob the Drummer

xdoseonex":1em82rvr said:
thas awesome, i really cant figure aout what technique i use, doesnt seem like anyone wants to help
What does it matter what it's called? It works for ya! Just looks like some heel up, spring assistance.

And Howepirate, I would rather see you lay down a mean groove than do blazing singles with your feet! :wink:

Empyrean Drums

Rob the Drummer":xivjphe0 said:
What does it matter what it's called? It works for ya! Just looks like some heel up, spring assistance.

And Howepirate, I would rather see you lay down a mean groove than do blazing singles with your feet! :stroke stroke:
Injecting "groove" into every conversation is even more annoying then the Superfans or kids constantly asking about double bass.

Rob the Drummer

Empyrean Drums":11yiyd16 said:
Rob the Drummer":11yiyd16 said:

And Howepirate, I would rather see you lay down a mean groove than do blazing singles with your feet! :stroke stroke:
Injecting "groove" into every conversation is even more annoying then the Superfans or kids constantly asking about double bass.
Sorry man, didn't mean to annoy you. You don't have to read my posts if you don't like 'em.