should i get the pearlp122tw

or should i get

the pacific DWdp602c

or any other double bass pedal u would suggest

but it has to be under $200

i have a crappy $100 pacific double pedal
thats really meant for begginers cuz it certainly dosent hack it anymore

stump

For that price go with the DW 4000. Great product that wont break the bank. You can get it for $169.00 at musiciansfriend.com. Check it.

drummert2k

if you really have to keep it inder 200 bucks then yes, go with the 4000. the pacifics really are very low grade pedals.

but, the bass pedal is a pretty important tool. you might wanna consider saving up a little more and opening your options up to some higher end stuff just for the sake of your playing. a better pedal will help you greatly with your playing.

Howepirate

Save up 80 more dollars and get a Pearl elim

You can completely customize these babies to fit your style!

PDP9000

I think you should save up a bit more and try to buy the dw 5000 because you should open your options for higher end stuff so the peadls can play and feel better to you.

drummernick

i'd say save up dude you dont want to be caught in a situation were you need a better pedal after spending 200 on one i got pearl pedals elims used for 140 so maybe you should look for used stuff

iatemygoat

drummernick":qo2r1bfn said:
i'd say save up dude you dont want to be caught in a situation were you need a better pedal after spending 200 on one i got pearl pedals elims used for 140 so maybe you should look for used stuff
totally agree. right now im trying to get some axis pedals used. ebayers are tricky though and its tough to get em during that last minute. especailly with a computer thats slow and takes more than a few seconds to refresh

iatemygoat":2zw8wf3w said:
drummernick":2zw8wf3w said:
totally agree. right now im trying to get some axis pedals used. ebayers are tricky though and its tough to get em during that last minute. especailly with a computer thats slow and takes more than a few seconds to refresh

GOAT... use a sniping service. they'll do the bidding for you at the last second. it works wonders...

OP... i agree with the masses... save up and buy a nice pedal. don't jump the gun and buy a piece of shit because it's all you can afford NOW. i bet nearly every person that posts here has done that at one time or another and you'll regret it in the long run... plus...

it'll cost you more cash in the end when the $200 pedal breaks and you've gotta buy yet another new pedal. not to mention those cheapy pedals have little to no resell value.

Mental_detachment

Id say you could probably look around like a local pawn shop for an iron cobra, i saw one there in amazing condition for cheap! they let me hook it up to a drum kit to see that it was good and everything. id say spare no expense on this, look for an iron cobra http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=440066 its 300$ but its DEFANITLY worth it....id say if price wasnt a huge issue this would be absolutly no contest