What did ya get??

stump

Alright....let us know what kind of great drum stuff you got from Santa!!! You know you want to. Me...Ofcourse my Medicine Man snare, a Zil-Bel, a Vater stick holder, some Zildjian brushes, 2 drum t-shirts and a new stick bag! Let us know what ya got! Peace on ya!

I got:

13" Saluda Mist X Medium Thin Hi-Hats
16" Saluda Mist X Thin (?) Crash
20" Saluda Mist X Ping Ride
DW 5000 Series Single Pedal
and
PDP CB900 Boom Straight Stand

And my B-Day's in 5 days so I should be getting more then as well!

stump

x_dont_even_ask_x":302us4c7 said:
I got:

13" Saluda Mist X Medium Thin Hi-Hats
16" Saluda Mist X Thin (?) Crash
20" Saluda Mist X Ping Ride
DW 5000 Series Single Pedal
and
PDP CB900 Boom Straight Stand

And my B-Day's in 5 days so I should be getting more then as well!
SWEET!! Someone was good this year!! Peace!

pow3rtr1p

10" Sabian XS20 Splash (Surprisingly good)
Vic Firth Jazz Brushes
Sabian Cymbal Bag
18" ZBT China (Probably won't keep it, it doesn't sound very good)

I might be trading the ZBT in towards some Saluda cymbals, and a few cymbal arms to mount all my new presents :p

Timekeep69

Nothing drum related (I already have too much drum crap).

I got one of those turntables that records vinyl records ontp CDs, a digital photo frame, and The Spinal Tap boxed edition.

My kids got a Wii ( I managed to find one) and a few games. I'm on the Wii test team at work and I get a free copy of all the games I test when they are released so I figured I'd better get a wii.

stump

Timekeep69":3qmrwrix said:
Nothing drum related (I already have too much drum crap).

I got one of those turntables that records vinyl records ontp CDs, a digital photo frame, and The Spinal Tap boxed edition.

My kids got a Wii ( I managed to find one) and a few games. I'm on the Wii test team at work and I get a free copy of all the games I test when they are released so I figured I'd better get a wii.
Yeah we had guys going nuts trying to find Wii's. One of our guys was smart and bought 5 early in the year. Let's just say he paid for Christmas with the profit. That turn table sounds sweet. I have alot of vinyl. Peace!

Timekeep69

I practially tripped over mine. I was heading to my CHristmas party when I passed a Toys R Us so I thought "What the hell" and stopped to check if they had any. I wasn't expecting them to have any since it was 11:30 a.m. but when I went in I saw someone buying one so I asked if they had anymore and they said yes, so I snagged one. No extra charge, no scalper fees. Just a core system at $250. I was happy. :)

FatherTime

I found a Wii using the same stumble method... I bought two and sold one on ebay to pay for the one I kept.

I got four pairs of sticks and a Zeppelin double DVD. Not a lot but I bought the 50"plasma and surround sound in November :D

SINISTER

2 pair Pro Mark 420 sticks (portnoy)
Falam Slam Impact Pad
10, 12, 13, 16 remo ebony ambassador heads (resonant)
1 Pack GHS Boomer guitar strings

GiveItAll

the only drum related dealys i got was a splash cymbal..its some never heard of brand but it sounds good..and a drum alarm clock lol

as far as un-drum related i got a PS3,digital cam,digital picture frame, guitar center giftcard,various band shirts,and a killswitch engage watch yeahh

BillRayDrums

Know what I really got? I got to spend my FIRST CHRISTMAS with my 7 year old. I know that sounds crazy but really, it's MY first "real" christmas with him. His momma is kinda wacky so that explains all those lost years.

I finally got peace in the barnyard. You could have dipped me in horseshit today and I would have asked for a second dousing. I didn't care!! And he made out like nobody's business!!

TheYardstick

Sexbox 360
CoD 4
Kane and Lynch (the multiplayer is the sweetest thing ever)
Halo 3
Forza Motorsport 2
Some other Sexbox 360 game I can't remember
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Year of Xbox Live Gold
Testament: The New Order T-shirt
Tool Red logo T-shirt
Death Silver logo T-shirt and sweatshirt
Iced Earth: Horror Show T-shirt
Socks

and I made my chocolate pie for myself.

drummerduba

Meinl 8" Powerfull Bell from th girlfriend (Girlfriends are so cool :D)
Family Guy Season 3 dvd box set
Guitar Hero 3
Jack Daniels Coffee and Mug Set
Lots of money to splurge on drum gear

Still need to get a new stand for when my Meinl 24" Pure Metal Ride comes.

Homki890

14" Remo Tunable Djembe
Jojo Mayer's DVD
Roc-n-Soc Hydraulic throne with Backrest.

Those are the drumming things I got.

Homki890

Call me Gideon

Unfortunately people refuse to buy me drum stuff for Xmas cause it's "too expensive". :x I got the Nirvana Unplugged DvD with all the unrealeased stuff and what not. A lot of clothes. My fiances mother got me the Tshirt that has a bunch of drums sets on the back that says "So many drums, so little time" and a Drumset alarm clock. (Closest I get to drums stuff! :lol: )

automaster31

slight upgrade in sets- percusion plus 4 pc to a 6 pc pulse laquer set in natural finish. the only downsides: no double pedal, hh and c/r- going to ask my economics teacher if he can spare one of his crashes, he's got 3. the cymbals that came with it are stagg cx series- i'll take 'em for now untill i can upgrade. i can't set up the smallest rack tom yet, cause there's no tom arm to attach to the clamp. that's comin soon too though. weak hardware, but great sounding drums. to my surprise, the kick came with an eq3 batter, the snare came with an unidentifiable evans skin, and the rest, i'm going to replace soon. other than that, clothes, and money, $60- that's going for my yearbook.

stump

automaster31":2wxnyblh said:
slight upgrade in sets- percusion plus 4 pc to a 6 pc pulse laquer set in natural finish. the only downsides: no double pedal, hh and c/r- going to ask my economics teacher if he can spare one of his crashes, he's got 3. the cymbals that came with it are stagg cx series- i'll take 'em for now untill i can upgrade. i can't set up the smallest rack tom yet, cause there's no tom arm to attach to the clamp. that's comin soon too though. weak hardware, but great sounding drums. to my surprise, the kick came with an eq3 batter, the snare came with an unidentifiable evans skin, and the rest, i'm going to replace soon. other than that, clothes, and money, $60- that's going for my yearbook.
You know Pulse drums do sound great for the price. They record awesome. Peace on ya!