Well I'm in a pickle =P

I Wear Emericas

Myself and my band recently just found out our name (Horizons End) is in use by some german metal band and we need a new one! So, where else to go but the drummer forum. =)
You all have been very helpful since I first arrived here now it's time to help me get creative. This really has nothing to do with general drums except well...except. Ha I just need help.

Anyone have any ideas for a fun band name? You could consider us, "metal" if you will.

thank youuuu.

stump

Skip The Talk
BriarWood
RedEye JedEye
Jr. Bunk
Hobo Mansion
Troll Revolt
Cringe and Bleed
Pursuit of Many

Let me know if you need some more. These are Orignals that our band came up with awhile back and didn't use. Good luck!

trstn

one of my fave not used bandnames: skunkfarm :)

taking the first name ...
Horizontal - implies nice things does it? :D
Mad Horizon / No Horizon / Black Horizon / Dark Horizon etc pp
Hori Zon (hiiiijaaaaa....)

Troll Revolt is a good one! :D

another quite psycho name is 'Adelheid Streidel Experience' (a woman who tried to murder a politician in 1990, becasue she thought governments have subterrean factories where men are processed to canned food)

more to come I have an old chinese ritual right now: Mee Ting

trstn

automaster31

Survival Instinct. Shados of Gray, "Sonic Chaos", Hundred 2 One, and Suffering from Heart Cancer

these are ones that we rejected. maybe you can see why

FelterSkelter

I Wear Emericas":2zgbklkb said:
Myself and my band recently just found out our name (Horizons End) is in use by some german metal band and we need a new one! So, where else to go but the drummers forum. =)
You all have been very helpful since I first arrived here now it's time to help me get creative. This really has nothing to do with general drums except well...except. Ha I just need help.

Anyone have any ideas for a fun band name? You could consider us, "metal" if you will.

thank youuuu.
HAHA! Doesn't look like you're getting much help. Either old crappy band names or complete mockeries of your request. Well here's another: Booby Trap Snatch (this would be a mockery, I wouldn't for a second think of naming my band this.)

EOTE_drummer

hey that was just for fun, but on a more serious level. i have a notebook full of names we was considering for our band. its at our practice place and ill go get it and name off some of the better ones for you. because i know it can be hard 2 get a good name. our band made a deal that we all had 2 agree on the name for it 2 be final. their so many times where we had a sweet name but that one last person didnt like it. so for about 3 or 4 months we had no name and went by "IPT" for "Individuals Practicing Together", because technically we wasn't a band yet because we didnt have a name.