Well, Diceded on a new setup.

Joi

Hi Guys.

Wanted to know what think of this setup. I really like the setup, it is unique.

Joe

Howepirate

brandon8robinson":5t8r243q said:
Amazing setup, mine is so basic it's not even funny.

Also like the drum rug!
gimme a break i use a 4 piece

amazing set up btw...how does a 14 yr old afford this??

brandon8robinson

Howepirate":2qc3t9rn said:
brandon8robinson":2qc3t9rn said:

Also like the drum rug!

Your set is pretty large, and you're 14! Hey I'm 15 which is no difference the only difference is your set kills mine lol

Joi

brandon8robinson":1lox9et5 said:
Howepirate":1lox9et5 said:
brandon8robinson":1lox9et5 said:

Also like the drum rug!

Your set is pretty large, and you're 14! Hey I'm 15 which is no difference the only difference is your set kills mine lol
Hehe, thanks for the comments guys! I really like this setup. uummm, well I can afford this because I have bought this with all the money I can get my hands on like the confirmation money, all my birthday money, got the Hi-Hat, Ride and 8x7 Tom as a Christmas present from my mom and dad, though I paid half of the Ride and HiHat.

Joe

m

Interesting config!
With the exception of the hi-hats and a tom or two it's very similar to how I have mine setup for recording right now.

Joi

phil-drummer":22drma79 said:
your parents must really like you . Is that a pearl masters ?
No, It's a PDP CX Series Blue Onyx, it's sounds great, perfect kit for me :D cost is up to about 4000$ ;)

Joe

phil-drummer

Joi":3rd6an71 said:
phil-drummer":3rd6an71 said:
No, It's a PDP CX Series Blue Onyx, it's sounds great, perfect kit for me :D cost is up to about 4000$ ;)

Joe
$4000, holy shit dude. my kit with cymbals onyl comes upto about £1200, but i guess you must have a generous family . not to worry, i really like your kit set up as well , i bet its fun to play. how long have you been playing

craigyp

that is truely a beautiful kit.

i like the way you have rearranged things... heehee it's funny how you've got the smallest tom right next to the biggest... :lol: :D

Joi

phil-drummer":1t5nrl1r said:
Joi":1t5nrl1r said:
phil-drummer":1t5nrl1r said:

Joe
$4000, holy shit dude. my kit with cymbals onyl comes upto about £1200, but i guess you must have a generous family . not to worry, i really like your kit set up as well , i bet its fun to play. how long have you been playing
Well I always wanted to play drums, and started playing pots and such lol. So with playing drums, learning and such about 3 years. I'm pretty good in my humble opinion. I didn't get very much into rudiments and such when I started so I trying to make up for lost times lol. How about you?

Joe

Joi

craigyp":21skz3pf said:
that is truely a beautiful kit.

i like the way you have rearranged things... heehee it's funny how you've got the smallest tom right next to the biggest... :lol: :D
Thanks very much!

Joe

Sprocket

holy hell dude, you're 14 and you have that beautiful thing? damn... i feel so inferior now lol. its a nice kit and a nice setup, although i could never play with toms on my left side, too akward for me.

-Sprocket

Joi

Sprocket":tf02u30j said:
holy hell dude, you're 14 and you have that beautiful thing? damn... i feel so inferior now lol. its a nice kit and a nice setup, although i could never play with toms on my left side, too akward for me.

-Sprocket
Thanks very much sprocket :D

Joe

Joi

Hi guys! Here's a setup I just set up today, with a little more usual setup. lol. Note: I don't use this grip on my right hand lol, I like to hold it that way when I'm not playing.

Joe

Joi

phoenix7289":249usqnd said:
Dude.. specs... NOW!
Drums:

8x7" 10x8" 12x9" 14x12" 16x14" 14x5" 10x6" 22x18"

Cymbals:

I cut down a bit with the cymbals took three down to have a better view of the crashes ;)

From Left To Right:

18" Sabian ProSonix China
14" Sabian AAX Studio Hats
16" Sabian AAX Metal Crash
12" Sabian AAX Splash
17" Zildjian K Dark Crash Thion Brillint
8" Meinl SoundCaster Custom Splash
22" Sabian AAX Metal Ride
20" Zildjian Z Custom China
16" Zildjian A Custom Projection Crash

Joe

aztec1

Wow, nice tubs! Looks like alot of fun to play on, and everything is really easy to get to. Great cymbal collection too. How often do you change your setup? And how long does it take to do it?!? :lol:

Joi

aztec1":yq3kv7f2 said:
Wow, nice tubs! Looks like alot of fun to play on, and everything is really easy to get to. Great cymbal collection too. How often do you change your setup? And how long does it take to do it?!? :lol:
I've got it down to a 5.pc kit and seven cymbals now, but lately I've been fooling round with the setup, and I change it maybe 3-4 times a week, and it takes from 5 mins to 1 hour, if I'm playing while I'm setting up;)

drumking1721":yq3kv7f2 said:
ive been thinking about renting a storage unit cause i cant play in my apartment...how much you pay a month?
Lol, this is my garage.

Joe