WAZ UP

okjohne

hey,

been out for a "minute" as you youngsters say. Hope you all are well. been working hard on a disc. Outcome unknown at this time. I'm not a fan of the recording process. This is not my first rodeo and my opinion is unchanged. "Great track lest's get another one" sound familiar?

Hope to have some show and tell soon.
johne

vincemie

hey welcome back, i just wanted to say i absolutely love the recording process, its your chance to get your vision and ability captured forever onto "tape." doing it many many times, and having many, many takes is a good thing. when your there just keep thinking about how many people you want to hear what your doing and how good you want it to sound. recording is my favorite part of playing drums

okjohne

Thanx all for the looks. We are on final mix on 1 track. Yeah. I've tracked 6 and moving on to 7 and 8. At least with me ahead of the rest I'm not the only one working. Have a random show comming up @ the vennerable LIONS LAIR. Did not like booking a gig durring recording but I agreed as we are doing it under USA United Screaming Artists. July 30th in Denver.

Best to all