warlord series SPARTAN

iplaydrums1

hey all,

ive seen tons of posts on the spartan warlord drum, however id like a personnal opinion from all of you on how this drum holds up

sound? quality? overtones? natural dynamics (is it naturally loud or something?)

i just want opinions before i buy

thanks
-kevin

Scott_Hurford

you cant rate the snare from the sound samples on their website, all 4 Warlord snares sound exactly the same on those sound samples :? u really have to try one for yourself to get a feel for the sound

Rob Crisp

Scott_Hurford":32ztk7yn said:
you cant rate the snare from the sound samples on their website, all 4 Warlord snares sound exactly the same on those sound samples :? u really have to try one for yourself to get a feel for the sound
They do!!

I never understood why they got the same guy to play more or less the same style on each, Obviously they're suited to different styles of drumming. they have enough endorsees playing different styles, why didn't they get some of them to have a bash?!

iplaydrums1

problem is, i cant just go out and try one...no one by me has them, they only have them by order (guitar center, sam ash, etc)

so im just relying on opinion as of now, but everyone is saying theyre awesome. and yea i agree with you both, they should have gotten a different style drummer for each drum...it didnt make sense to me either

Scott_Hurford

Rob Crisp":2i8ppi26 said:
Scott_Hurford":2i8ppi26 said:
They do!!

I never understood why they got the same guy to play more or less the same style on each, Obviously they're suited to different styles of drumming. they have enough endorsees playing different styles, why didn't they get some of them to have a bash?!
yeah exactly, i dont udnerstand it either.
more styles of play on sound samples would be alot better, that goes for cymbal samples too, alot of ride samples on the Zildjian site only give the sample for the crash sound they have, and not the ride sound :? umm ok...weird...anyway, long story short, try a snare for yourself if u want the real feel and sound for this drum! its the exact one i'm saving up for too :wink:

drummerboy1991

i played one at a local drum shop and it is incredible...barely any overtone at all because it was tuned right and its very very sensitive....i would buy it if i had the chance