Wanted: Yamaha Club Custom Drums

TheLoneGunman

hey, i've got a 5 peice Club Custom kit. It's the standard Rock size, with the Red/Black swirly kinda finish. If anyone has some of these drums in different sizes and would sell them I would love to buy them. Club Customs are so hard to find. And if you go to a shop and see one in the used section. Let me know about it, if i buy it, I'll pay ya a commision.

thanks

peace

2bsticks

:?: Hi

I have a set of these drums and I am selling them. I have attached pictures and can get more if needed.
The drum sizes are: 20x14 bass, 14x5.5 snare, 10x8, 12x9 mounted (I may need to double check these could be 10x9 and 12x10) toms, 14x11rack mount floor tom. The bass drum has and Evans internal muffler and and Aquarian SK1 batter head. The snare has an almost new Remo coated ambassador batter and a new remo reso head. The toms have Aquaian satin series single ply coated batter heads that are about 2 months old. The drums will come with all mounting hardware. The drums are used, I am the second owner and use this kit as a backup kit for smaller gigs. There is the normal pedal rash, there are some dings and one scratch worth mentioning on the floor tom. I was in a rush after one gig and scratched the tom against a cymbal stand. The scratch would be facing your leg as you play. It's nothing major I just want to be honest with you

Having trouble uploading images? first time on this site. You can email me at pjveneto@rcn.com and I will be happy to send off the pictures.

The color is the red with the wavey black lines.

Thanks

airdrummer

I have a 6 piece set in black sparkle that I will consider selling. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you pictures.

2bsticks

Hi,

You can reach me direct at pjveneto@rcn.com

I have a set of these drums and I am selling them. I have attached pictures and can get more if needed.
The drum sizes are: 20x14 bass, 14x5.5 snare, 10x8, 12x9 mounted (I may need to double check these could be 10x9 and 12x10) toms, 14x11rack mount floor tom. The bass drum has and Evans internal muffler and and Aquarian SK1 batter head. The snare has an almost new Remo coated ambassador batter and a new remo reso head. The toms have Aquaian satin series single ply coated batter heads that are about 2 months old. The drums will come with all mounting hardware. The drums are used, I am the second owner and use this kit as a backup kit for smaller gigs. There is the normal pedal rash, there are some dings and one scratch worth mentioning on the floor tom. I was in a rush after one gig and scratched the tom against a cymbal stand. The scratch would be facing your leg as you play. It's nothing major I just want to be honest with you

Having trouble uploading images? first time on this site. You can email me at pjveneto@rcn.com and I will be happy to send off the pictures.

The color is the red with the wavey black lines.