Video of my band

Potatoe Snack

did the black hole always have that fence there? i played there with it was the zu and it wasn't there...

sounds good!

dahlgrendrummer

Potatoe Snack":12oz8yox said:
did the black hole always have that fence there? i played there with it was the zu and it wasn't there...

sounds good!
I don't know, it was our first time playing there. The soundguy there was ace though!! Our bassist works for a BIG stage and lighting company in the MD area (all stage and sound) and offered him a job on the spot. I defiantly dig that place, we are gonna head back on a weekend and try and get a bigger crowd (that show was fucked!!)

MrBojengles

killer sound :).

you need a professional stage headbanger.. im your man haha. i charge 99$ an hour. but the crowd wil go crazier. :D

dahlgrendrummer

MrBojengles":3hd9rmnz said:
killer sound :).

you need a professional stage headbanger.. im your man haha. i charge 99$ an hour. but the crowd wil go crazier. :D

Fuck yeah!!!! You know what we are looking for? A pet Zombie!! We are gonna take a pet Zombie (who we are going to name Peanut Butter) with us on the road, and chain him to the stage!! And then make him sell merch and eat the crowd at will... We are sick and twisted bastards!!!