Up Dated Pictures of the kit.

DrumsPlus

JasonDeLima":6mbkxhp8 said:
Man I wish my parents got me such a nice and big drum set when I was your age. ;-)
Parents bought me, no way. I got this using the protection money I collected at daycare!!! :twisted:

Scrogs

DrumsPlus":3fkknee2 said:
JasonDeLima":3fkknee2 said:
Man I wish my parents got me such a nice and big drum set when I was your age. ;-)
Parents bought me, no way. I got this using the protection money I collected at daycare!!! :twisted:
Priceless man, priceless! lmao.

DrumsPlus

I have a review written on the snare. I will try and post it tomorrow.

As for my age, old enough to know better, and young enough not to care.

Drumosaurus

did someone put a super inteligent brain in your skull or something?

or are you some 30 year old guy putting his daughter on his kit.

this is hurting my brain :(

Mitchell?

Nice set. I like the mix and match too :)

Your cymbal set up is pretty fun looking too, I'd like to try that one out.

By the way, you guys better watch out. She's coming to DRT and that little girl might just pull out a big 'ole can of whoop ass!

DrumsPlus

I love my cymbal set up. It is almost all exclusively Saluda Earthwork series, accept for one 8" Sabian B8 splash and a 17" Voodoo Pre-Aged Saluda.

Sizing is a little different too as my crashes are 17" and 19" and I have a medium thin 12" splash.

SHOGUNWARRIOR32

I like how you just claim the area right in front of the sofa for your drum area... my drums would have been in the garbage by now if i did that.

NH

SHOGUNWARRIOR32":2lfacx1p said:
I like how you just claim the area right in front of the sofa for your drum area... my drums would have been in the garbage by now if i did that.
so true. after band practice (its at my house sometimes), if i don't move my kit fast then it will end up on the floor in a heap in the hallway probably. especially seeing as my family don't know how expensive which part is. "hey bro don't step on that cymbal its worth more than your violin man!"
"hey sis don't kick that drum it may be small but its worth more than your wardrobe"
"hey dad just coz you bought it don't mean you can break it"
and the list goes on.

DrumsPlus

The Mrs. is very understanding and when you have 3 drummers in the house, we have equipment everywhere. We are building new rooms in the basement right now, and working on a studio plan for the basement, so for now she is stuck. Not only that but she bought my set for me and sees all the records on equipment I've bought.

My house is where band practice is held. i have 11 more feet of living room you can't see, so it's easier to set stuff up. Believe it or not that couch is 7 feet in one direction and 11 in the other.

antiunderscores

nice kit, i've never heard of the brand cause i dont really have anyone to talk about drums but it looks nice. and i NEED a ride like that

DrumsPlus

antiunderscores":437fcnuu said:
nice kit, i've never heard of the brand cause i dont really have anyone to talk about drums but it looks nice. and i NEED a ride like that
Not sure what kind of kit you think it is, but it's a Pacific (PDP) kit made by DW. It's an LX model which was one of there upper end kits until they replaced it this year. If you are referring to the Silverfox label on the kick, well those are my drum sticks. I am an endorser for them, so the label is kind of advertising.

As for getting a kit like this, it just takes time. I was putting together a little picture review of this kit from beginning to the present and you would believe the changes this kit has gone through in just over a year.