turning a bass drum into a virgin?

Berkowitz

I was wondering if the was possibaly a flat smooth metal plate that i could buy and put over the hole that would be on top of my bass after i take off the tom mounts?

^^^^just an example

SmellsLikeIan

Why bother? No one but you can see it. Also, if you do cover the holes, use a gasket of some kind so it doesn't loosen up and rattle over time.

xdoseonex

tom mounting holes in the top of a bass drum are ugly. i always cover them up. on my gretsch kit i used a neatly places pantera sticker. i hated to put a sticker on that finish but it was the only thing i could think of and it looks nice. If you have a pear kit they make a plate just for that purpose. i have one on my ecx, its possible that othe rcompanies have the same thing

JAdrums2k

Howepirate":1hvy4b8r said:
http://www.drumsonsale.com/pearlbbc1bassdrumbracketmaskingplate-p-950.html
Pearl thinks of everything!! That's a nice plate... just ordered one up!!

kylevater

well you know what they say, you can take the virgin out of the bass drum, but you cant take the bass drum out of a virgin
(that would hurt)

Howepirate

kylevater":2oxfpsm6 said:
well you know what they say, you can take the virgin out of the bass drum, but you cant take the bass drum out of a virgin
(that would hurt)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

I Lol'd

PDP9000

I remeber that i was in the guitar center one day and i
saw a little plastic circle thing that was pluged into the
bass drum hole cause the toms where on a rack go
to a guitar center near you and ask them sales person
about it.

dave lynch

Howepirate":s2e8fmp3 said:
kylevater":s2e8fmp3 said:
(that would hurt)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

I Lol'd
That was funny, but she wouldn't be a virgin anymore...!! hehe

dwtoast72

kylevater":1ey4w9os said:
(that would hurt)
....i've heard this before...