TRX Section

MrPowerRide

I have been the admin of several boards and know what it takes to run a board. it takes a lot of free time to run these things. if you truly aren't "into" what the board is about and stands for, you need to have other people run it/be able to ban etc.

Timekeep69

That's my point, he needs to give the mods banning powers. ALOT of people have left this board over the BS. If Maver wants to make money on this board, we need to weed the trolls.

MrPowerRide

Cheerful-Bear":1mokrjzk said:
What are the prices like on TRX cymbals? I didn't see anything on the site.
You have to go to the dealers section on TRX to go to a couple websites. They list the MAP price, so you have to email the company privately and see what kinda deal they'll give you. Before i became sponsered they were happy going 50-51% off retail like most companies so that would leave them a bit cheaper than A Customs.

xdoseonex

I left the board because of the owner not caring about the site and the various problems it caused.. I just returned today for the first time in a LONG time. Hit the new posts button and just saw a ton of spam. I wont be around here too much.

matthornduh

I actually was apart of TRX's "Rising Star" program. I got 60% off their cymbals. Honestly its a scam. They act all cool with you when it comes to you buying their cymbals but after that moneys in their hands they dont care. It took a month for my cymbals to arrive, my ride came with three cracks and my crash lasted about a month before it cracked. I sent the one that came cracked back and they replaced it for free, but i had to wait another month for it to arrive so i left for tour with an old crash for a ride cymbal. They're pretty cheaply made, uneven edges and quite brittle. When i wrote them to replace my cracked crash cymbal they wanted me to pay for half the cymbal. I dont know about you guys but $90 a month for a crash cymbal sounds outrageous to me. You're better off paying a little extra and getting a cymbal from a company that really stands by their product, and has a REAL warranty. But hey if you like em and are a neurosurgeon go for it.