TRX Section

MrPowerRide

Hey guys,

The kind owners of DML allowed me to be a moderator for the new TRX Cymbal section.

Kindly ask your questions here and i will do my best to help out as well as other TRX players that hit
this area.

www.trxcymbals.com is their website, they have TONS of sound files to listen to for all their lines.

Thanks for your support of this newer company. They have a lot of value and genuine sounds to offer.
I'm very excited about this venture in my life and appreciate David taking me on as an endorser for TRX.

thanks
Scott

MrPowerRide

thanks mike. i was glad they let this section be put up. a great small company getting some pretty darn good acclaim via magazines etc.

rorymapex

tried out my alt hi hats 2nite, great crisp sound, not too dark, not to bright, perfect sound i was looking for =D.

will get pictures posted asap of my trx collection!

rory

MrPowerRide

Timekeep69":3c2jw3vq said:
Well it'd nice to know that the owners talk to someone on this board.
owners of DML or TRX? The owners of DML sent me their answer 5 days after i asked. TRX, i talk with the owner quite often, he's easy to get a hold of. So i'm guessing you are talking about DML.

Yeah they seem to not monitor this board much. mavers last login was over two weeks ago before he answered me, i think.

Timekeep69

DML, 5 days? That's pretty good, I sent them a message over a month ago to give us banning powers to deal with spammers and trouble makers and they never responded.

kplante069

Timekeep69":3mfa9u9i said:
DML, 5 days? That's pretty good, I sent them a message over a month ago to give us banning powers to deal with spammers and trouble makers and they never responded.
Maybe the spamming is more income?

kplante069

So was I. I don't trust the motives of anyone who owns/runs something they no nothing about. Based on Mavers posts he wants nothing more than to make $$$ here. I'm probably wrong but it wouldn't surprise me. Sorry for the hijack. Carry on. TRX ra ra ra. :D

MrPowerRide

metldrummer2112":3bxsutfq said:
MrPowerRide":3bxsutfq said:
thats it, i'm starting cymbalsmylife.com :twisted:
Haha good idea! I'll be the first member!
im going to start working on it soon. just gotta buy the domain
name, make sure the domain can support phpbb forums and boom it begins. however i hate advertising on other
boards about a new board opening up.

but i am a member of so many forums, i am addicted to these things.

Timekeep69

Either way, this board has gone to shit since he took it over from Greg. We've had ALOT of people leave. All the mods can do is lock and delete threads. We need to be able to ban people. I've asked for a few people to be banned and never got a response. We need to be able to ban trouble makers.

metldrummer2112

Timekeep69":u8fnmji0 said:
Either way, this board has gone to shit since he took it over from Greg. We've had ALOT of people leave. All the mods can do is lock and delete threads. We need to be able to ban people. I've asked for a few people to be banned and never got a response. We need to be able to ban trouble makers.
Yeah there's some people on here that need banned, and Maver hasn't exactly been doing a great job at anything on here. We need someone who knows what they're talking about to run the board.