Truth Custom Drums

anavrinIV

im guessing that you dont play anything intricately....you cant possibly play your ride like its supposed to be played and your hihats literally couldnt be any higher. i hate the cymbal setup, plain and simple. drums look cool but id never buy from truth.

anavrinIV

drummer912":1hmpe9us said:
nice lookin kit. Why wouldnt u buy from truth anarvin? jw
theres a lot of reasons...i had a big thing on this a few months back. basically, 1 - i could build 3 sets for the price of 1 of theirs and 2 - im not a christian and dont want to play drums from a christian company...i know its about sound but i just have a thing...

michiganice91

anavrinIV":1t2zimbf said:
drummer912":1t2zimbf said:
theres a lot of reasons...i had a big thing on this a few months back. basically, 1 - i could build 3 sets for the price of 1 of theirs and 2 - im not a christian and dont want to play drums from a christian company...i know its about sound but i just have a thing...
what r u?

anavrinIV

michiganice91":1e7e4khz said:
anavrinIV":1e7e4khz said:
drummer912":1e7e4khz said:
what r u?
i am nothing. any more questions?

phoenix7289

anavrinIV":35q46ldb said:
michiganice91":35q46ldb said:
anavrinIV":35q46ldb said:
drummer912":35q46ldb said:
what r u?
Show us your drumset pleeasssseee? lol
^_^
XD
I am very religious, but I deal with it when people bash my religion, because so many people have been shown Christianity from false shit-heads.
I have another question of you sir: How pricey ARE their kits???
And so.... they must be planning on crashing their rides and hi hats! XD

devilspain

anavrinIV":zzec3j6h said:
im guessing that you dont play anything intricately....you cant possibly play your ride like its supposed to be played and your hihats literally couldnt be any higher. i hate the cymbal setup, plain and simple. drums look cool but id never buy from truth.

i dont think there is a ride with this set it looks more like an 18" crash to me.

Howepirate

devilspain":1tcoka5l said:
anavrinIV":1tcoka5l said:

i dont think there is a ride with this set it looks more like an 18" crash to me.
Looks like an 18" crash and a 21" ride to me

And truth drums are amazingly expensive just as terrible as DW. Better quality IMO tho. Keller = consistancy :)

http://www.truthdrums.com/docs/pricekits.pdf <Kits

http://www.truthdrums.com/docs/pricesnares.pdf <Snares

SuNoAnBuKi

Dude, shut up. I'm not a Christian and never have been - in fact I practiced Satanism at one point. However, I like the way Truth drums look, I think they sound great and would happily endorse them. Also, point me in the direction where you saw or heard that they are in fact a Christian based company because the closest thing I see concerning that is the fact that all or most of their artists who endorse them are part of a Christian based (or positive message based) band, which means nothing because they still sell their drums to the public. Why don't you post a video or something of you playing your entry level kit so we can all be astounded by your amazing skills and then maybe we can understand where this big chip on your shoulder came from.

phoenix7289

Howepirate":1esxqozv said:
devilspain":1esxqozv said:
anavrinIV":1esxqozv said:

Looks like an 18" crash and a 21" ride to me

And truth drums are amazingly expensive just as terrible as DW. Better quality IMO tho. Keller = consistancy :)

http://www.truthdrums.com/docs/pricekits.pdf <Kits

http://www.truthdrums.com/docs/pricesnares.pdf <Snares
HOLY HELL!!!! THOSE ARE THE HIGHEST PRICES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
My god. What the hell?!!! Who do they think they are?!

krisshinn18

Hey Guys
Thanks for all the feedback, heres my specs
Truth Custom Drums (Dark Green Acrylic Type 2 Finish)
DiaxDepth
22x24 Kick Drum
10x9 Rack Tom
14x14 Floor Tom w/Cradle
16x14 Floor Tom w/Cradle
10x6 Maple Side Snare 20 ply w/2 1 inch vent holes and RIMS mounts

Orange County Drums and Percussion
8x14 20 Ply Maple Snare Drum with Silver Glitter Finish

Zildjian Cymbals
14' A Custom Mastersound HiHats
20' Z Custom Medium Crash
22' A Custom Ping Ride(Not Pictured)
24 K Light Ride
Small ZilBel

DW Hardware
9000 Cymbal Stands
5000 HiHat Stand
9002 Double Pedal

There You Go Guys! Also, Check Out My Band At the Helm on myspace @ www.myspace.com/helm

anavrinIV

phoenix7289":3lvi665u said:
anavrinIV":3lvi665u said:
michiganice91":3lvi665u said:
anavrinIV":3lvi665u said:
drummer912":3lvi665u said:
what r u?
Show us your drumset pleeasssseee? lol
^_^
XD
I am very religious, but I deal with it when people bash my religion, because so many people have been shown Christianity from false shit-heads.
I have another question of you sir: How pricey ARE their kits???
And so.... they must be planning on crashing their rides and hi hats! XD
im not bashing christianity, i just dont consider myself a christian. and ill post pics when i get a chance.

anavrinIV

SuNoAnBuKi":3ubu315w said:
Dude, shut up. I'm not a Christian and never have been - in fact I practiced Satanism at one point. However, I like the way Truth drums look, I think they sound great and would happily endorse them. Also, point me in the direction where you saw or heard that they are in fact a Christian based company because the closest thing I see concerning that is the fact that all or most of their artists who endorse them are part of a Christian based (or positive message based) band, which means nothing because they still sell their drums to the public. Why don't you post a video or something of you playing your entry level kit so we can all be astounded by your amazing skills and then maybe we can understand where this big chip on your shoulder came from.
you can like the drums if you want to, i dont care. personally i dont think that they really look any better than drums any other custom company could do. how do i know theyre a christian based company? based on the fact that their endorsers play in christian bands, their logo is a cross, and their name is "truth", its pretty obvious to anyone with intelligence. plus, its just general knowledge in the drumming community. last, i never proclaimed to have amazing skills and the fact that i play an entry level kit has no authority in this context...i have no chip on my shoulder, i just dont like the company.