Tim yeung fans?

Drumosaurus

I gotta say, one of my favorite drummers.

good work on bleed the fifth, even better on bringer of plagues.

I like his playing because even though he's one of the fastest, he doesn't shove it in your face in every song.

xdoseonex

I'm definitely a big fan of Tim Yeungs drumming. Scoring higher than him in the WFD is my claim to fame. LOL.

DRUMSMYWIFE

Oh I love Divine Heresy. He is insanely fast. At the top with Flo Mounier, Pete Sandoval, Derek Roddy, Gene Hoglan etc.

Alan_

why did you post the same thing twice?

truth is, unless you want to hire both of them and hook them up to one of those drum0meters, you'll never have a definitive answer.

jaundiced

I'm going from memory here, but didn't Waterson get 1407 doing doubles and Yeung hit 872 on singles? Its a big difference in strokes, but that's comparing apples to oranges...

DRUMSMYWIFE

Yeah, after all this, you know what, I've learned something, that it doesn't take a great drummer to hit the most single strokes or doubles. All you need is a great attitude, determination and dedication, and passion. Tim Yeung and Tim Waterson, are pretty impressive in my book. If someone can do it that fast, it's got to take some skill and hell of a practice. So really it doesn't matter who's faster.

I definitely agree with that above, and I forgot that Tim Waterson does a lot of doubles. It doesn't really matter as music isn't a competition. OT, Tim Yeung is sick and so is Divine Heresy. Nuff said.